The whole dish is pretty much the definition of comfort food. Here's a quick, throw together recipe for shepherd's pie. Browned meat smothered in rich mashed potatoes with your favorite vegetables.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, quick beef shepherd pie. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Quick Beef Shepherd Pie is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Quick Beef Shepherd Pie is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have quick beef shepherd pie using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Quick Beef Shepherd Pie :
- Prepare 1 lb of 80/20 or higher Ground Beef.
- Prepare 1/2 of large Zucchini.
- Get 1/4 of medium onion, chopped.
- Make ready 1 of what ever other veggies you have.
- Prepare 1 of I used fresh corn.
- Prepare 1 stalk of celery.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Take 1 packages of instant potatoes /make your own.
- Get of salt n pepper.
- Get pinch of ground cumin & coriander.
- Take 1 tsp of chili flakes.
Rich and flavorful beef shepherd's pie recipe, made easy in one skillet! Ground beef, tender vegetables, and fluffy mashed potatoes. what could be better! I almost named it Cottage Pie, which is what a Shepherd's Pie made with beef is usually called… but here's why I didn't. Classic Shepherd's Pie, with a succulent meat filling and creamy fluffy potato top.
Instructions to make Quick Beef Shepherd Pie :
- Chop all veggies to a small dice even in size then in a sauté pan with a Lil oil sear them til tender not fone all the way.I used brown butter with sage!.
- Put into bottom of the Pyrex and in the same pan start your beef,cook til just done don't over cook.
- While that's cooking get your water on for potatoes, when done set aside. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Layer your beef on top of the veggies then your potatoes on top of that.
- Bake for 20 min or till it begins to bubble..let sit for a few minutes.
If you make the same thing with ground beef, as Americans typically do, Brits call it cottage pie. Whether you call it shepherd's pie or cottage pie, it's good stuff. Cottage Pie uses ground beef, while Shepherd's Pie uses ground lamb. I called this recipe Shepherd's Pie. But, I wrote the recipe so that you could use ground beef or ground lamb.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food quick beef shepherd pie recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.