This pan pizza uses the tangzhong method to create the most tender and versatile pizza dough, perfect for cooking in a skillet or for baking on a sheet tray. Top with lots of cheese and a super. There's no pizza like sourdough pizza!
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, sourdough pan pizza. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Sourdough Pan Pizza is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Sourdough Pan Pizza is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook sourdough pan pizza using 15 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sourdough Pan Pizza :
- Make ready of Dry ingredients.
- Take 570 g of Type "00" flour or strong white flour.
- Take 15 g of salt.
- Get of Wet Ingredients.
- Take 375 ml of lukewarm water.
- Make ready 15 ml of olive oil.
- Make ready 45 g of Sourdough starter.
- Prepare of Toppings.
- Take of Tomato Sauce.
- Make ready of Anchovies.
- Get of Mozzarella.
- Make ready of Parsley.
- Take of Kalamata olives.
- Make ready of Caper berries.
- Make ready of Olive oil.
With a crispy, chewy crust that is perfectly charred on top and bottom and loaded with all the good stuff. We've developed an easy overnight dough that will hold all your favorite pizza toppings and bake to perfection every time. Get your stretchy pants ready because you won't be able to eat just one slice! Sourdough crust is prepared from a sourdough starter that has several health benefits.
Steps to make Sourdough Pan Pizza :
- Add your dry ingredients to a large bowl and your wet ingredients to a small container..
- Slowly add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients using stiff.
- Using your hand lightly combine the ingredients ensuring all of the flour has been incorporated and leave to rest for 15 minutes in a covered bowl.
- Dust a work surface with flour and place the dough on a work surface and knead for 10 minutes. Place the dough back in the bowl and leave to rest for 1 hour..
- With a lightly oiled hand complete a stretch and fold by drawing the edges of the dough to the centre of the dough. Using your fingers form a tight dough ball and gently oil the top. Store the dough in an airtight container for 16 hours leaving it at ambient temperature..
- After 16 hours flour a worksurface and tip the dough out. Divide the dough into 3 individual portions weighing 280g.
- Knock back the dough pieces by rolling them in a circle on a table until they form tight balls by keeping a tight grip around the edges of the ball with your fingertips while applying some pressure from the palm of your hand on top.
- Place the balls onto a floured tray ensuring 5 cm gap between dough balls. Cover with clingfilm and leave to rest for 2 hours..
- Sprinkle a little flour on your hands and on the table. Lightly flour the top of the dough flattening and stretching the dough gently with your fingers..
- Rub a 32cm frying pan/skillet with olive oil and place on the hob on a medium heat. Turn your grill/broiler onto the highest setting..
- Pick the pizza base up and gently, without tearing, stretch it a little further over your fists. Transfer the shaped pizza onto the hot pan..
- Heat the pizza base until the bottom starts to colour and black leopard spots appear this should take 3-5 minutes..
- Top the pizza base with your topping of choice and then place under the pre-heated grill in your frying pan or transfer onto a baking sheet. Cook until cheese starts melting and leopard spots appear..
By replacing your regular pizza crust with Sourdough Crust, you will be able to do away with some of the not so good things about pizza. And why just your health, Sourdough Pizza Crust will also make your taste buds happier. When the oven is preheated, and the pans are scorching hot, take them out of the oven. Drizzle your baking vessel (stone or skillet) of choice with a little extra virgin olive oil. Ladle fed sourdough starter onto the hot pan.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food sourdough pan pizza recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.