Therefore, when housewives bought their Sunday meat they selected pieces large enough to. Quick Shepherd's Pie: This easy Shepherd's pie is versatile and quick to make. You can use any combination of veggies.
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, quick shepherd's pie. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Quick Shepherd's Pie is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Quick Shepherd's Pie is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have quick shepherd's pie using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Quick Shepherd's Pie :
- Make ready 3 of Potatoes (big).
- Get 500 grams of Chicken Breasts.
- Make ready 100 grams of Peas.
- Get 2 of Tomatoes (medium).
- Prepare 3 of sliced cheese.
- Take of Salt.
- Get of Red Chilli Powder.
- Make ready 6 of Garlic Cloves (diced).
- Make ready 2 tsp of Olive Oil.
- Get 6 of Pepper Cloves (diced).
- Get 50 of Butter.
I bet you could even put some chunks. Shepherd's pie is a great favorite in our house and I love your recipe for it! I also have a Quick Shepherd's Pie recipe but I'm exited to try this one out & see how it compares to mine. This easy Shepherd's Pie recipe is filled with lots of veggies and tender ground beef (or lamb), simmered together in the most delicious sauce, and topped with the creamiest mashed potatoes.
Instructions to make Quick Shepherd's Pie :
- Boil potatoes (put a pinch of salt in the water while boiling).
- Boil and shred the chicken (add a little salt).
- Boil peas.
- Chop tomatoes.
- Add olive oil to a skillet.
- Add tomatoes, salt (enough to make the tomatoes soft), peas..
- Let the peas cook till medium soft, mash them a little and keep aside..
- Marinate the boiled chicken in red chilli powder, salt, pepper powder, garlic paste. Put it in the fridge for as long as you want (I left it for 4 hours).
- Mash the potatoes with some butter.
- Grease the insides of a microwave safe bowl with butter.
- Place the peas mixture at the bottom, layer it with the chicken marinade, top it off with the mashed potatoes. Then place the cheese slices..
- Place the bowl in the microwave and use the baked potato setting to cook. If you don't have that setting don't worry, just cook it on convection for 5-7 minutes or u til the cheese starts to brown..
Shepherd's pie is traditionally made with a ground-lamb filling, but we make ours with ground beef. The sauce is really simple and flavorful, but the best part is the insanely fluffy mashed potato topping. Shepherd's Pie is one of those foods that brings a smile to everyone's face – especially when you get seconds! A deeply savoury lamb and vegetable filling topped with creamy mashed potato and a. Shepherd's pie is a classic comfort food recipe that's healthy, hearty and filling.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food quick shepherd's pie recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.