You know how people season their flour before they. Check out our take on a classic chicken cordon bleu. This no fuss dinner is a great for a busy weeknight.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, pork rind crusted chicken tenders (low carb). It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Pork Rind Crusted Chicken Tenders (low carb) is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Pork Rind Crusted Chicken Tenders (low carb) is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pork rind crusted chicken tenders (low carb) using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pork Rind Crusted Chicken Tenders (low carb) :
- Get 1 package of chicken tenders (about 8 or so).
- Get 4 cups of crushed pork rinds.
- Take 2 of eggs, scrambled.
- Take 1-2 teaspoons of salt.
- Take to taste of Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oil, your choice *see note in recipe regarding amount.
Low carb Shake n Bake dupe ! This is a great easy recipe that can be served family style or even for a party appetizer. This low carb option for crispy chicken tenders is perfect for paleo or high protein dieters. Using pork skins for the crust not only adds delicious Place pork rinds in a food processor and blend until they resemble fine bread crumbs.
Steps to make Pork Rind Crusted Chicken Tenders (low carb) :
- Add salt and pepper to chicken.
- Scramble eggs in a bowl and add a pinch of salt. Place pork rinds in a ziplock bag and crush using either a rolling pin or bottom of sautee pan until you get the consistency of bread crumbs. You can also place in a food processor. I used BBQ flavored pork rinds for this recipe. Pour crumbs in a bowl for dredging..
- Season chicken tenders with salt and pepper. One at a time, add chicken tender to egg mix, then with other hand place into pork rind mix. Press crumbs into chicken and make sure to throughly coat both sides. Place on a plate and repeat process. You can place in refrigerator until ready to cook. Dont let it sit too long. If you wait longer than 15 minutes the pork rinds might absorb too much moisture. We want crispy tenders!.
- Add oil to a large sautee pan. Depending on the size of your pan you may need more or less than 1/2 cup. *I put enough oil to cover the bottom of the pan. This is a pan fry, not a deep fry method. I like avocado oil or vegetable oil. Anything with a high smoke point. Heat oil on medium to high heat. When oil is heated after a few minutes, add chicken to sautee pan. Make sure to not over crowd chicken. You may need to do this in 2 batches depending on the size of your pan..
- Cook chicken for 4 minutes on each side or until golden brown on each side. Remove from pan onto either a wire rack or a plate covered in paper towel. Serve immediately to maintain the crunchy texture. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce and side dishes..
- You can season chicken with whatever spices you like such as oregano, paprika, turmeric, ranch powder mix, etc. You can also buy different flavored pork rinds these days. No need to add salt to the pork rinds, but definitely season your chicken so all layers are flavorful. Hope you enjoy!.
Pour crumbs into a shallow bowl, add parmesan cheese, stir to combine. The appeal of pork rinds comes with its multiple low-carb uses. Not only can you bring it with you to go, but many keto advocates are coming up with In the mood for chicken tenders but don't want to cheat? Use crushed pork rinds as a breadcrumb alternative to satisfy your cravings while still staying. The pork rinds mainly act as a binder for the pizza crust and there are virtually NO carbs!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food pork rind crusted chicken tenders (low carb) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.