Keto Friendly with the use of heavy cream or use my quinoa cream recipe for a lower fat alternative. Using a spiralizer, mandoline, or vegetable peeler, turn the zucchini into thin noodles. Alfredo sauce and cream sauces in general are a fantastic low carb.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken alfredo with zucchini spaghetti (low-carb). One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Alfredo with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb) is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Chicken Alfredo with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb) is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken alfredo with zucchini spaghetti (low-carb) using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Alfredo with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb) :
- Get 2-3 of large chicken breasts.
- Prepare 4 of large zucchini.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Get 1/4 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of grated parmesan.
- Take 3 Tbsp of garlic seasoning.
- Take 3 Tbsp of minced garlic.
- Get 3 Tbsp of butter.
- Get 1 Tbsp of fresh parsley.
- Take 4 tsp of olive oil.
- Make ready of Salt and pepper.
This Zucchini Chicken Alfredo is a delicious low-carb option to traditional pasta. Keto Friendly with the use of heavy cream or use my quinoa cream recipe for a lower fat alternative. This is one you will want to put in your weekly rotation. Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil.
Steps to make Chicken Alfredo with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb) :
- Dice chicken breasts and season with 2 Tbsp garlic seasoning, salt and pepper..
- Add 1 Tbsp (3 tsp) olive oil, 1 Tbsp butter, and 2 Tbsp minced garlic to large stovetop pan..
- Cook chicken in pan on medium heat, covered, for 10 minutes. Stir occasionally..
- Use spiralizer or julienne peeler to make zucchini "noodles.".
- Sauté zucchini noodles in 1 tsp olive oil, 1 Tbsp minced garlic, remaining garlic seasoning, and 2 Tbsp butter until cooked but slightly firm, stirring often..
- Melt 1/4 cup butter in medium saucepan over medium-low heat. Add heavy cream and simmer 5 minutes..
- Add minced garlic and 1 1/2 cups grated parmesan to saucepan and whisk quickly until thick and smooth. Stir in 1 Tbsp fresh parsley..
- Add alfredo sauce to zucchini and stir..
- Mix chicken into zucchini alfredo and serve..
Chicken Alfredo dinner is one of the most popular chicken dinners and we're bringing it to you low carb. This recipe is easy, delicious and a healthier option than the traditional recipe. #chickenalfredo #lowcarb #easy #recipe #crockpot #fromjar #dinner With keto Alfredo sauce, chicken and zucchini noodles will taste like a decadent low carb dinner any night of the week. You might also like this zucchini noodles carbonara recipe ! Chicken spaghetti with Ro*Tel is the ultimate, cheesy, gooey comfort food and with this low carb recipe you can enjoy it as often as you want! It's a mouthwatering southern casserole that the entire family will love and so easy to make that it's doable for buys weeknights, too.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chicken alfredo with zucchini spaghetti (low-carb) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.