Chicken parmigiana, or chicken parmesan (Italian pollo alla parmigiana), is a dish that consists of breaded chicken breast covered in tomato sauce and mozzarella, parmesan, or provolone cheese. Healthy oven baked chicken parmesan is crispy on the outside and tender on the inside with no frying required. The chicken parm keeps you full and goes lovely with veggies, salads, or even bread.
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, parmesan breaded chicken & zucchini spaghetti (low-carb). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Parmesan Breaded Chicken & Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb) is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Parmesan Breaded Chicken & Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb) is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have parmesan breaded chicken & zucchini spaghetti (low-carb) using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Parmesan Breaded Chicken & Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb) :
- Prepare 2 of large chicken breasts.
- Get 2 Tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 1 packet of Shake N Bake Breadcrumbs – Parmesan.
- Get 1 packet of Shake N Bake Breadcrumbs – Extra Crispy.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of grated parmesan.
- Make ready 2 of large zucchini.
- Take 2 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare of Garlic seasoning.
- Make ready 1 Tbsp of grated parmesan.
- Make ready of Salt.
- Get of Pepper.
BEST Parmesan Chicken Breast recipe ever! Chicken parts dipped in melted butter, dredged in bread crumbs and Parmesan, and baked until crisp. We're always trying out different breadings to see what works best on what meat. Perfectly seasoned and coated baked chicken breasts.
Steps to make Parmesan Breaded Chicken & Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb) :
- Melt 1 Tbsp butter..
- Whisk together milk and egg..
- Dice chicken breasts or cut into small strips. Add salt & pepper..
- Lightly coat chicken with butter + milk&egg mixture..
- Mix one packet each of Shake N Bake breadcrumbs + 1/4 cup grated parmesan..
- Coat chicken in breadcrumb mix, place on nonstick baking sheet..
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15-17 minutes..
- Use julienne peeler to slice zucchini into "noodles"..
- Sauté zucchini, stirring occasionally, for 5-7 minutes with 1 tbsp. butter, minced garlic, garlic seasoning, salt and pepper. Once cooked, sprinkle with 1 Tbsp grated parmesan..
- Plate zucchini noodles and serve with chicken on top, cutting into smaller pieces if desired..
Finally a way to wake up those boring weekday meals. How to make the ultimate chicken parmesan! Gooey cheese and fresh basil tops crisp breaded chicken breasts lying on a bed of light marinara sauce. This friends, is serious comfort food. This Cheesy Chicken Parmesan is a delicious Italian dish of breaded chicken, topped with marinara sauce and lots of cheese.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food parmesan breaded chicken & zucchini spaghetti (low-carb) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.