Here in the states we are more of a beef eating culture than a What follows is a simple recipe for a ground beef version of Shepherd's Pie. The original recipe comes from my friend Frances Hochschild, and her. Irish Shepherd's Pie – Classic Shepherd Pie for St.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, amy's simple shepherds pie. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Amy's Simple Shepherds Pie is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Amy's Simple Shepherds Pie is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have amy's simple shepherds pie using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Amy's Simple Shepherds Pie :
- Make ready 2 lb of ground beef.
- Make ready 1 of 16oz. jar of beef gravy.
- Make ready 1 large of onion, diced.
- Get 1 box of sour cream & onion instant mashed potatoes.
- Prepare 1 box of cheese flavored instant mashed potatoes.
- Take 1 of 12oz. package of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Make ready 1 1/2 tbsp of season salt.
- Prepare 3 large of eggs, beatened.
How to make Delicious Shepherds Pie. Shepherds Pie from The Studio Kitchen. The Best Homemade Shepherds Pie: Easy Simple Shepherds Pie Recipe. This simple shepherd's pie is French Canadian style, with corn, sometimes called Pate Chinois.
Steps to make Amy's Simple Shepherds Pie :
- Brown ground beef & season with season salt or to taste. Add onion 3/4 way cooking. Drain grease, add gravy & set aside..
- Prepare potatoes as directed on package. Mixing all packages together. When potatoes almost done, add 1/2 package of shredded cheese..
- In 13×9 in. pan, put meat on bottom & spread. Then add potatoes on top & spread..
- Take eggs & pour over top of potatoes. Poke holes in potatoes to get egg to help combine dish..
- Sprinkle rest of cheese on top, cover with foil & bake for 30 minutes in a 375° preheated oven..
- Serve with a side of veggies. I use frozen mixed veggies, peas, corn, or carrots..
It's a little twist on shepherd's pie but it's simple, delicious and sticks to your ribs on a cold, wintry night! Leftovers (not typical in my house!) are even better as the flavors all blend nicely..with the kind of refrigeration we had in our homes, cooked meat could be kept much more safely than raw. Therefore, when housewives bought their Sunday meat they selected pieces large enough to. Shepherd's pie is traditionally made with a ground-lamb filling, but we make ours with ground beef. The sauce is really simple and flavorful, but the best part is the insanely fluffy mashed potato topping.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food amy's simple shepherds pie recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.