Our Eat The Kiwi recipe kits contain a recipe card with step by step instructions and all of the key ingredients you need to make it! The secret for crafting a perfect pizza dough is once again time. Before you begin to knead and before it'll start to rise, greatly reducing the required amount of yeast.
Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, perfect margherita pizza (makes 2). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Perfect Margherita Pizza (makes 2) is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Perfect Margherita Pizza (makes 2) is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have perfect margherita pizza (makes 2) using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Perfect Margherita Pizza (makes 2) :
- Make ready 250 g of tipo 00 flour.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 3 1/2 g of dried yeast.
- Take 3 g of caster sugar.
- Make ready 150 ml of warm water.
- Get of Passata/ crushed tomatoes.
- Get 2 of large vine tomatoes, thinly sliced.
- Get 1 clove of garlic, crushed.
- Get 2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Make ready of Evoo.
- Get 20 g of Parmesan.
- Prepare 100 g of Mozzarella/ Fior di latte.
- Prepare 30 of basil leaves.
Margherita pizza is a thin-crust Naples-style pizza topped with tomato sauce, fresh mozzarella, basil leaves, and Parmigiano-Reggiano. It's easy to make at home, and you don't need a fancy oven or even a pizza stone to get pizzeria-quality results. Follow these easy steps to make pizza with a chewy-yet-crisp crust, a well-seasoned raw tomato sauce and fresh buffalo mozzarella cheese. Lightly drizzle dough with oil; season with salt and pepper.
Steps to make Perfect Margherita Pizza (makes 2) :
- Mix salt in flour.
- Mix yeast and sugar in warm water w metal fork.
- Add yeast water to salt flour and mix w metal fork.
- Pull/fold on floured surface. Repeat. Roll in flour if too wet. Ball up dough. Add a little olive oil (evoo) all over. Prove in warm place on floured surface covered with damp cloth for 1-2 hours (the more the better!).
- Cut in to two balls, then one at a time, push to flatten w hand. Stretch. Lift. Stretch. Round. If holes appear, fill with torn edge pieces. Press finger marks all around outer edge. Used crooked little finger to create crust edging..
- Spoon on tomato/passata flavoured with garlic, s&p, evoo and oregano..
- Grate over a v small amount of Parmesan cheese, then add the sliced tomatoes, followed by the basil leaves..
- Tear over the mozzarella/ fior di latte and finish with more evoo.
- Preheated oven at 220C for 7-9 minutes until bubbling and browned. Use a pizza stone for best effect, with a sprinkle of fine semolina to stop the dough sticking during cooking..
Gently spread sauce evenly to just inside border, top evenly with mozzarella, and sprinkle with Parmigiano. Pizza pro Chris Bianco shares his expert tips to make a perfect, restaurant-quality pizza Margherita at home. For an optimal experience visit our site on another browser. I've been teasing you on Instagram for weeks, and I sincerely apologize. I was busy eating this margherita pizza.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food perfect margherita pizza (makes 2) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.