These stuffed portobellos pile on the pizza flavor, and make an excellent low-carb sub for pizza crust. Before cooking the mushrooms, be sure to scrape out the gills, a task that's easily accomplished with a spoon. These Easy Pizza Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms are the perfect quick dinner because they have minimal ingredients (you may already likely have most on hand at home) and you can also use up whatever leftovers you've got kicking around, whether that's leftover chicken, or you just decide to go with all veg.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, my pizza style stuffed portobello mushrooms. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
My Pizza style stuffed portobello mushrooms is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. My Pizza style stuffed portobello mushrooms is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook my pizza style stuffed portobello mushrooms using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make My Pizza style stuffed portobello mushrooms :
- Make ready 6 of Portabello mushrooms.
- Prepare 6 tsp of Mascarpone italian soft Cheese or soft mozarella.
- Prepare 18 slices of cooked pepperoni slices in each mushroom.
- Prepare 1 tsp of tomato puree in each mushroom.
- Prepare 1 of sprinkle of Dried Basil on each one.
Here's how to make them: Portobello pizza is an easy and delicious way to make keto stuffed mushrooms! This low carb portobello mushroom pizza recipe is quick with a few ingredients, delicious for the whole family, and Atkins friendly. Place mushrooms on baking sheet and toss with with oil, salt, and pepper. Fill mushrooms with pizza sauce, sprinkle with chopped mushroom, onion, half salami and half olives.
Steps to make My Pizza style stuffed portobello mushrooms :
- Lay out the mushrooms middle stem removed. These ones i bourght are not that big..
- Add the tomato puree to each one then 3 slices of cooked pepperoni..
- Next add the cheese with a tsp drop a blob on top in the middle between the pepperoni.
- Sprinkle the basil.
- Wrap in twos in tin foil but loose on top..
- Add them to a tray and bake in a preheated oven for 20 minutes on high..
- Take out and if the bottom of the mushroom is soggy just add them to a dry frying pan just to dry strengthen the bottom.for 3 minutes the mushrooms leak out some water thats what will mak them soggy..
- You can put a thin slice of tomato on at the end and grill it for a bit..
Top with cheese, remaining salami and olives. Place the mushrooms on the baking tray and then transfer to the oven (middle shelf). To serve, sprinkle the Portobello mushroom pizza with the remaining mixed herbs and season with salt and pepper to taste. This is our take on the classic stuffed portobello mushrooms. Cream cheese, bacon, and spinach make a classic combo while tomatoes add a pop of freshness.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food my pizza style stuffed portobello mushrooms recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.