Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, the best jam-filled muffins. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
The Best Jam-filled Muffins is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. The Best Jam-filled Muffins is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook the best jam-filled muffins using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make The Best Jam-filled Muffins :
- Make ready 1 1/2 cups of flour.
- Get 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Take 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of melted coconut oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of 5 % greek vanilla yogurt (could also use 2%).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Take 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare of Your favourite jam (approximately 1/2 cup).
Instructions to make The Best Jam-filled Muffins :
- Blend dry ingredients together.
- Melt coconut oil and add yogurt, milk, egg and vanilla..
- Add liquid ingredients to dry ingredients and mix for about 5 minutes..
- Grease a muffin pan and add half the batter into the wells..
- Place 1 tsp of jam in the centre of each well. My favourite are strawberry and raspberry..
- Top with remaining batter.
- Bake at 375 for 20-25 minutes.
- Dust with confectioner's sugar if you like.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food the best jam-filled muffins recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.