Find this Pin and more on Asian dishes and Indian food by Debra Kaplan. This Thai-Style Crispy Pork Belly is another mouth-watering favorite snack whenever I wander around the streets in Bangkok. Mei Cai Kou Rou pork belly recipe is a dish of braised, steamed pork belly with preserved mustard greens and is very high on the Chinese comfort This steamed pork belly dish is glorious with a bowl of white rice!
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, steam-fried pork belly & cabbage. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Steam-Fried Pork Belly & Cabbage is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Steam-Fried Pork Belly & Cabbage is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook steam-fried pork belly & cabbage using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Steam-Fried Pork Belly & Cabbage :
- Take 200 g of thinly sliced Pork Belly.
- Prepare of Salt & White Pepper.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Sesame Oil OR Oil of your choice.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic *finely chopped.
- Get of *Note: Garlic can be replaced with Ginger depending on your preference.
- Prepare 150 g of (2 to 3 large leaves) Cabbage *cut into chunky pieces.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of Potato Starch *mixed with 2 teaspoons Water.
- Prepare 1 of Spring Onion *finely chopped.
- Get of Sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Chicken Stock *OR 1/2 cup Water & 1/2 teaspoon Asian Chicken Bouillon Powder.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of Soy sauce.
- Take 2 tablespoons of Sake (Rice Wine).
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of Salt *alter the amount depending on the saltiness of the stock.
- Get of White Pepper.
Steamed Pork Belly with Preserved Mustard Greens 梅菜扣肉 (Pressure Cooker). Fry the pork skin until it's slightly golden brown with blisters over the surface. Use a splatter screen to protect you from the popping oil. In Australia, we love pork belly roasted with crispy crackling or braised, sliced and stuffed into steamed buns.
Steps to make Steam-Fried Pork Belly & Cabbage :
- Cut thinly sliced Pork Belly into the size that is easy to eat. Lightly season with Salt and White Pepper..
- Combine all the sauce ingredients. *Note: Alter the amount of Salt depending on the saltiness of the stock..
- Heat Oil and Garlic in a frying pan over medium to low heat. When it is aromatic, add the sauce. Arrange Cabbage pieces and place Pork slices on top..
- Cover with a lid and bring to the boil over medium heat. Cook until Cabbage is soft..
- In a small bowl, mix Potato Starch (OR Corn Starch) and Water, and drizzle it over and stir to combine well. Sprinkle with Spring Onion and enjoy with freshly cooked rice..
But pan-frying also leaves it flavourful and moist. Here's a pork belly recipe that's ready in minutes. Stuffed Fat Pork Belly the Italian Way- Preparing. Pork belly is the star of the show here. It's hand-chopped, delicately piled into sheets of handmade dough, and folded into pouches as pleasant to look Browned butter brings an extra layer of flavor, but the cherry on top comes in the form of fried shallots.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food steam-fried pork belly & cabbage recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.