Serve lemon chicken with mashed or roasted potatoes and wilted greens or steamed green beans or asparagus. Egg noodles or a grain like quinoa or couscous are also good choices. The garlic, lemon and chicken drippings make the most flavorful soft delicious potatoes.
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, spicy baked lemon chicken with garlic mashed & sauteed spinach. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Spicy baked Lemon Chicken with Garlic Mashed & Sauteed Spinach is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Spicy baked Lemon Chicken with Garlic Mashed & Sauteed Spinach is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have spicy baked lemon chicken with garlic mashed & sauteed spinach using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy baked Lemon Chicken with Garlic Mashed & Sauteed Spinach :
- Make ready 6 of Drum sticks or whatever type of Chicken you have.
- Take 1 of yellow onion sliced.
- Prepare 5 of Garlic cloves chopped.
- Prepare 2 of lemons.
- Take 4 of Cherry peppers and 2 Tbsp of juice from jar.
- Take 1 Tbsp of Kosher or sea salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Get 4 Tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Make ready 2 of tblsp of milk.
- Get 3 of potatoes peeled and cubed rinsed.
- Make ready 4 cups of baby spinach.
- Get 1 Tbsp of unsalted butter.
- Take 1 tsp of red pepper flakes.
Super easy to prepare – the oven does all the work. Mince garlic and make a paste with the teaspoon of salt using side of large knife, then rub all over tops of chicken. Peel potatoes and cut into eight wedges each. This garlic lemon roasted chicken is one of the dishes we cook frequently for dinner.
Steps to make Spicy baked Lemon Chicken with Garlic Mashed & Sauteed Spinach :
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees, in a baking casserole dish put sliced onions, garlic and cut 1 lemon into slices put chicken pieces in a bowl and salt and pepper on all sides and place in casserole dish add cherry peppers and juice of cherry peppers cover with foil and put in oven for 40 minutes at 30 minutes remove foil and bake for additional 10 minutes to get skin crispy..
- Put potatoes in medium sauce pan with 4 cups of water add 1Tbsp of salt cook potatoes for about 20 minutes or until fork tender strain and put back in pan add milk and 1 Tbsp of juice from chicken casserole dish add butter salt and pepper and mash yo your creamy consistency I used a potato ricer..
- In a large saute pan add 2 tblsp of Olive oil heat oil then add spinach a 1 Tblsp of Crushed garlic, 1 tsp of Crushed red pepper (optional) and saute till spinach wilts..
- Put all items on a large serving platter or individual plates enjoy🤗.
It's because it has everything I want. It is easy to put together, calls for just a Ingredients for Baked Lemon Garlic Chicken Recipe. The ingredients for this recipe are very simple. Yet coming all together, they make a. Lemon Garlic Chicken – juicy, moist and delicious chicken marinated with an amazing lemon chicken marinade.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food spicy baked lemon chicken with garlic mashed & sauteed spinach recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.