Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, vegetable korma. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegetable Korma is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Vegetable Korma is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have vegetable korma using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetable Korma :
- Take of I used 1/4 cup of each variety of veggies.
- Prepare of Cauliflower, asparagus, carrot, mushroom,.
- Get of Fenugreek leaves(optional).
- Take of Bell pepper,potato, celery, peas,.
- Make ready 1 can of coconut milk.
- Make ready of Ginger paste, tomato, salt, pepper, red chilli powder,.
- Get of Cumin powder, cinnamon powder.
Instructions to make Vegetable Korma :
- Heat the pot with 2tbsp of oil, add 1tsp of ginger paste. Fry for 30 secs & add handful of chopped fenugreek leaves or methi leaves. Then add 2 diced tomatoes..
- Once this mixture is cooked add the vegetables..
- Stir & Add 3/4 cup of water, salt, 1/4 tsp of pepper powder, 1/4th tsp of cumin powder, cinnamon & red chilli powder according to ur spice level..
- Once the veggies are almost cooked, add coconut milk & stir gently. allow it cook for another 5 mins in sim. sprinkle cinnamon powder & adjust the salt if needed..
- Enjoy with cooked rice..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food vegetable korma recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.