Instant Chocolate Chia Pudding A healthy snack that feels like a decadent treat. 👎Traditional instant pudding is packed with sugar and artificial flavors/colors/preservatives. 👍This version has all of the chocolatey goodness with NONE of the. This is a delicious and almost instant chocolate self saucing pudding. If you make the batter thinner, the sauce will sink through the batter as it cooks, making it more like a traditional self saucing pudding where you put your spoon into the cake only to be surprised by a secret layer of chocolate.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, instant chocolate 🍫 milkmaid pudding 😋💁🏻♀️. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Instant Chocolate 🍫 Milkmaid Pudding 😋💁🏻♀️ is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Instant Chocolate 🍫 Milkmaid Pudding 😋💁🏻♀️ is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook instant chocolate 🍫 milkmaid pudding 😋💁🏻♀️ using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Instant Chocolate 🍫 Milkmaid Pudding 😋💁🏻♀️ :
- Get of gms: Milkmaid (I’ve used 1.5 Can).
- Take of Cornflour.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Make ready of tsps Vanilla Essence.
- Make ready of Cocoa Powder.
- Take of Chocolate Chips (Mixed).
- Get of Fresh Orange/Apples/Strawberries/Grapes/Kiwi: Sliced- Garnish.
- Prepare of Cinnamon Powder or Cocoa Powder- Sprinkles.
- Take of Fresh Milk (Altogether).
- Prepare of tbsp/10 gms Agar Agar.
- Make ready of Almonds Flakes: Garnish.
Chocolate Therapy features chocolate ice cream with chocolate cookies and swirls of chocolate pudding ice cream. Chocolate chia pudding is so simple and amazingly delicious. It's the easiest healthy dessert recipe you can make with no baking. Chocolate pudding or flan dessert with caramel sauce, roasted almond slices and chocolate shavings, photographed overhead with natural light (Selective Focus, Focus on the top of the dessert).
Steps to make Instant Chocolate 🍫 Milkmaid Pudding 😋💁🏻♀️ :
- In a large heavy bottomed pan: Add in all the aforementioned ingredients at the outset & mix everything well together until nicely combined, without turning on the flame.
- Ensuring- No lumps are therein…Now, turn on the flame over the low-medium while stirring continuously & vigorously to avoid any lumps in it.
- Once the mixture starts thickening: Turn off the flame & immediately pour in the same to the short glasses/tumblers/bowls/silicon moulds or similar (Need to be quick enough so that it doesn’t start solidifying into the pudding form).
- Refrigerate (if you’ve time in your hands- for at least, 2-3 hrs time), I didn’t have that hence put inside the Freezer- for just 30 mins time before serving it chilled & not frozen 🥶 as an ice cream….
- Enjoy 😋 Relish…Prepare yourself, whenever you want it to have such magic inside your mouth & tongue, instantly…💁🏻♀️.
The delicious chocolate fudge flavor tastes great as a pie filling, in cake mix or with a dollop of whipped cream topping. Or, make double chocolate pudding by using chocolate pudding with chocolate soy milk. I usually use Soy Slender, but I'm sure your favorite brand will work just fine. "Very simple recipe, but if anyone has ever tried making instant pudding with soymilk you have probably been very disappointed! Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted. Those little boxes of instant chocolate pudding mix are convenient, but they're loaded with artificial flavors and colors.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food instant chocolate 🍫 milkmaid pudding 😋💁🏻♀️ recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.