Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, mixed vegetable kurma. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mixed Vegetable Kurma is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Mixed Vegetable Kurma is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have mixed vegetable kurma using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mixed Vegetable Kurma :
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Oil -.
- Take of Bay leaves – 1 nos.
- Take of Cardamom – 2 nos.
- Take 1 inch of Cinnamon -.
- Prepare of Star anise – 1 no.
- Take 1 tsp of Fennel seeds -.
- Get of Curry leaves – 1 string.
- Prepare of Onion – 1 no.
- Take 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste -.
- Prepare of Tomato – 1 no.
- Prepare of Mixed vegetables – 1 cup (i used carrot, beans and potato).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Grated coconut -.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Cashews -.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Pepper corns -.
- Prepare of Green chilli – 5 nos.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Poppy seeds -.
- Take 1 tsp of Turmeric powder -.
- Prepare of Salt – 2 tsp (as required).
- Prepare of Coriander leaves – 1 tight handful.
Instructions to make Mixed Vegetable Kurma :
- Add oil in a pressure cooker and once hot add bay leaves, cinnamon stick, fennel seeds, star anise, cardamom, curry leaves and saute for a while..
- Add sliced onions, fry until golden brown and add Ginger garlic paste. Once raw smell goes add tomato. When it is mushy add all the vegetables and turmeric powder..
- Meanwhile grind coconut, cashews, peppercorns, poppy seeds and green chilli and add to the vegetables with a cup of water and close the pressure cooker for 1 whistle..
- When the pressure comes down open the pressure cooker and add coriander leaves for garnishing..
- Mixed vegetable kurma is ready now. Enjoy it with chapati/roti..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food mixed vegetable kurma recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.