Easy and yummy choco coffee pudding. No gelatin or agar agar or electric beater required. This recipe involves no oven, no microwave, no gas, no eggs, it's a easy to make recipe and simply the best to fullfill your craving for something sweet and chocolatey.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, choco ding ! (easy pudding). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Choco Ding ! (Easy pudding) is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Choco Ding ! (Easy pudding) is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have choco ding ! (easy pudding) using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Choco Ding ! (Easy pudding) :
- Take of fresh bread slices(wheat or white or any).
- Get of drinking chocolate powder.
- Get of cocoa powder.
- Get of instant coffee powder.
- Get of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare of fresh cream (Amul).
- Make ready of as required Butter for greasing.
I do enjoy and learn alot from your website, thanks. Regarding the choco pudding, I lived in India for awhile and according to the ayurvedic. Homemade chocolate pudding has been forgotten about and we have no idea why. Sure, instant is EASY, but is it best?
Instructions to make Choco Ding ! (Easy pudding) :
- Take 1/2 cup cream in a bowl and beat it lightly with spoon to make runny smooth liquid..
- Take fresh bread slices for the best flavour. Grind them in a mixer jar. Transfer in a big mixing bowl..
- Add drinking chocolate powder, brown sugar coffee and cocoa. Mix very nicely..
- Now take a deep dish in which you want to serve. Butter grease it..
- Put first layer of ready bread material very nicely. Smooth it with the help of back of the spoon to even out the surface..
- Now second layer will be of cream. Cover nicely. Now repeat the steps and put the layers alternatively..
- I got roughly 12 layers. Keep on putting layers until you finish the bread material..
- Last layer should compulsorily be of cream because we want our top to be moist..
- Cover with lid or cling wrap and let it set in refrigerator for minimum 2-3 hours..
- After the pudding is set, cut in desired pieces and enjoy little cold.
I'll show you how to make an easy, quick, great tasting chocolate pudding ! How to make chocolate pudding recipe. There are quick and easy dessert recipes, great summer desserts snacks Jello jigglers. Sharing a homemade Chocolate Pudding Recipe that is incredibly easy to make. If you're one who tends to buy the prepared chocolate pudding cups at the store (guilty here!), you don't need to do that any more.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food choco ding ! (easy pudding) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.