Easy to make at home and fun for everyone to eat, chocolate chip cookies can be made in the classic style or jazzed up with everything from rolled oats to raisins to cereal and spices. What's better than chocolate chip cookies? Chocolate chip cookie dough in your freezer that's ready to go whenever a cookie craving hits.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, chocolate cookies. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chocolate Cookies is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Chocolate Cookies is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook chocolate cookies using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Cookies :
- Get 1/2 cup of All purpose flour.
- Take 1/4 cup of dark cocoa powder.
- Get 1/2 cup of chocolate Chips.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Powdered Sugar.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/4 cup of softened unsalted butter.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Make ready 2-3 tbsp of Milk.
Here's how: How To Freeze Cookie Dough. See more ideas about chocolate cookies, cookie recipes, cookies. Chocolate Marshmallow Cookies Chocolate Chip Shortbread Cookies Toffee Cookies Chocolate Treats Chocolate Flavors. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
Instructions to make Chocolate Cookies :
- In a bowl, sift together the flour, cocoa, baking powder and baking soda. Add in sugar and salt. Mix until combined..
- Add in the chocolate chips(leaving a few for garnish), butter and vanilla..
- Mix everything well with hands gently so that it becomes crumbly. Add about 2 tbsps of milk to the crumbly mix and bring everything together to form a smooth dough.If required add 1 more tbsp..
- Chill the dough in the fridge for about 10-15 minute A firm dough is easier to make balls out of it..
- Line a tray with the parchment paper before baking.
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees C..
- Roll the dough like a chapati and then cut cookies with cutter you wish to shape them and place on the parchment paper, at least 2 inches apart from each other as the cookies would spread while baking..
- Garnish the cookies with some choco chips such that they can be seen on top once baked..
- Bake them at 160 c for 10 minutes ONLY. Allow them to cool completely..
- Enjoy the cookies with tea or coffee.
In the bowl of your electric stand mixer. The Best Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe. Chewy chocolate chip cookies with crisp edges, a rich, buttery, toffee-like flavor, big chocolate chunks, and a sprinkle of sea salt. The perfect chocolate chip cookie is within your reach. Once you've mastered the art of the chocolate chip cookie from scratch, there'll be no going back to the frozen tubs!
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chocolate cookies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.