Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, whipped shortbread. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
whipped shortbread is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. whipped shortbread is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have whipped shortbread using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make whipped shortbread :
- Get 1 lb of butter (not margerine).
- Get 1 cup of icing sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of corn starch.
- Prepare 1 packages of candied cherries.
- Get 2 1/2 cup of flour.
Instructions to make whipped shortbread :
- preheat oven to 345°F.
- using electric mixer, whip butter at room temp until smooth and creamy.
- add icing sugar and corn starch, whip untill smooth.
- slowly add flour, continue whipping until mixed.
- form into balls and push down slightly onto pan.
- push half a cherry into centre of each cookie.
- bake for 10 min, or until edges are golden brown.
- remove from oven and let cool, as they will fall apart when they are still warm.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food whipped shortbread recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.