When I saw these cookies from the cookie queen herself a month ago, I knew I had to make them. I love butterscotch anything but I was even more intrigued with the pudding in the cookies. These Butterscotch Apple Pudding Cookies are phenomenal!
Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, butterscotch pudding cookies. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Butterscotch Pudding Cookies is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Butterscotch Pudding Cookies is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook butterscotch pudding cookies using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Butterscotch Pudding Cookies :
- Get of softened butter.
- Take of brown sugar.
- Make ready of white sugar.
- Take of little more than 1/2 of a 3.5 oz package of instant butterscotch pudding mix (use vanilla if you can’t find butterscotch).
- Make ready of egg.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of all-purpose flour.
- Make ready of baking soda.
- Get of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Get of butterscotch chips.
This is an incredibly easy gingerbread recipe, made with butterscotch pudding. Place on greased baking sheets; use a straw to make a hole in the top of the cookie for hanging on the tree, if desired. #easypudding #butterscotch #dessertbycookwithlubna. Butterscotch Pudding Cookies – Butterscotch pudding and pretzel pieces give these cookies a Looking for another pudding cookie recipe? These Butterscotch Pudding Cookies will satisfy any.
Steps to make Butterscotch Pudding Cookies :
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Using a hand mixer, cream together the softened butter and sugars in a large mixing bowl. Add the pudding mix and continue mixing until well blended.
- Add the egg and vanilla and mix well..
- Add the flour and baking soda and continue mixing..
- Stir in the chocolate and butterscotch chips by hand with a large spoon.
- Using a cookie scoop or spoon, scoop out even amounts of cookie dough and roll them into a ball. Place cookies on a lightly greased sheet pan, or if you have a silicone baking sheet, place your cookies on that..
- Place your cookies into the oven for 10 minutes, or until edges are golden brown. (NOTE: We had to put ours back in for an extra 4 minutes!).
- Enjoy, they’re best with a glass of milk! 🙂.
- (TIP: For any beginners, cookies will still be soft and doughy looking while they are still hot. The only way to determine their done-ness is by color. Tan edges are a good stopping point, the darker tan they get, the crispier they will be when they cool down!).
- NOTE: This is a half recipe, we did not want to make, like, 25 cookies since we weren’t going to share them outside of our house. This recipe made 10 cookies which was more than enough for us. Double this recipe if you want a full batch of cookies (20-25, depending on size)..
Butterscotch pudding and butterscotch chips give them tons of flavor. Have you ever made pudding cookies? I have made pudding cookies a few times before, and they are always thick and chewy. Self Saucing Butterscotch Pudding magic – one batter transforms into a warm butterscotch This recipe is the butterscotch version of everybody's favourite Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding. The pudding makes the cookies so soft and delicious.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food butterscotch pudding cookies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.