Packs a big flavour punch, made for mixing through rice and Made with ground pork, this recipe is a simplified version of the popular Szechuan Stir Fried Green Beans with Minced Pork. Jamie Oliver's pork stir fry recipe is made with spring greens, and black beans for a wonderfully easy, healthy dinner with absolutely bags of flavour. Trim and finely slice the pork, then add to the marinade and toss to coat.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, spring green and pork stir-fry. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Spring green and pork stir-fry is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Spring green and pork stir-fry is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have spring green and pork stir-fry using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Spring green and pork stir-fry :
- Take 1 piece of pork loin.
- Make ready 1 of large handful of spring green.
- Get 5 of bird eyes chillies.
- Take 1-2 cloves of garlic (crushed and chopped).
- Take 1 Tbsp of vegetable oil or sunflower oil.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Make ready 2 Tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Take 2 Tsp of sugar.
- Take 1 Tbsp of fermented soy bean (Tao Jeaw).
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
Cover and set aside (in the fridge if you're marinating the meat for more. Hi everyone, welcome to Souped Up Recipes. Today, we are making Qing Jiao Rou Si (青椒肉丝) – Stir Fry Pork With Green Chilies. It is not a fancy dish but it is.
Steps to make Spring green and pork stir-fry :
- Optional: I love to blanch my vegetable before cooking. Don’t forget the salt when you blanch the vegetables. So I blanched and refreshed my spring green. Keep 2 Tbsp of cooked vegetable water. Leave them aside..
- Mix oyster sauce, soy sauce, sugar and fermented soy bean to separate bowl. Leave it aside..
- Heat up cooking oil in the wok with high heat. Then add garlic. When they are golden, add pork. Then stir-fry until pork are cooked..
- Add chillies, spring green, vegetable water and mixed sauces.stir-fry them very quickly with high heat. Taste the sauce. Add more sauces, if needed. Now it’s ready to be served..
Don't let the name fool you, what we call spring greens are hardy, tolerate cold winters and supply some much needed greens through the darker months. In this dish we are using them in place of the traditional pak choi or morning glory leaves you'd be likely to see in a stir-fry. Turn the heat off and toss through the green parts of the spring onion and the sesame oil. Buy the ingredients for our Spring greens and chicken stir-fry recipe from Tesco today. Cut the chicken breasts into strips and add to the wok.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food spring green and pork stir-fry recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.