You hear chicken malai kebab and your mouth lights up in anticipation. Murg malai kabab is as delicious and juicy as its name suggests. This Indian recipe is easy to prepare and can be grilled or cooked in the oven.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, chicken malai kebab. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Malai kebab is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Chicken Malai kebab is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook chicken malai kebab using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Malai kebab :
- Prepare 400 gm of Boneless chicken thighs – (cut into cube size).
- Make ready of For 1st Marination:.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of – Ginger paste.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of – Garlic paste.
- Make ready 1 tsp of – Crushed white pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of – Lemon juice.
- Get as per taste of Salt.
- Make ready of For 2nd Marination:.
- Take 1/2 cup of – Shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 2 tsp of – Green chili paste.
- Take 1/2 cup of – Chopped coriander leaves.
- Get 1 tsp of – Garlic powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of – Cardamom powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of – Cashew paste.
- Take 3/4 cup of – Hung curd.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of – Fresh cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp of – Garam masala powder.
- Get 1 tsp of – Chaat masala.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of or as required -Melted butter.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of or as needed – Vegetable oil.
- Take as per taste of Salt.
These chicken malai kebabs are creamy chicken skewers. A simple, easy and effortless recipe using a yogurt-based marinade with cheese and spices takes five. Chicken Malai kebab are very smooth and succulent and literally melt in the mouth. Murgh malai kebabs are mildly flavored withcream and cheese and ginger garlic paste.
Steps to make Chicken Malai kebab :
- At first wash the chicken well,cut it into cube size pieces and pat it dry with paper towels.Now take a large bowl add chicken pieces into it.Add ingredients mentioned in above for 1st marination (lemon juice,ginger paste,garlic paste,salt,crushed white pepper) accordingly in to the bowl & mix it well.Cover the bowl with lid & keep it into the fridge for 30 minutes..
- Meanwhile make green chili paste and cashew paste separately in the mixer grinder..
- Now take out the marinated chicken from the fridge,add all ingredients mentioned in above for 2nd time marination except melted butter – mozzarella cheese,green chili paste,hung curd,coriander leaves,cardamom powder,cashew paste,fresh cream,salt as per taste into the bowl..
- Add Chaat masala,garlic powder,garam masala powder & oil into it..
- Now mix all the ingredients together nicely and cover the bowl with lid and keep it into the fridge again for overnight or at least 2-3 hours..
- If you are using wooden skewers,before using soak them in water for at least 1 hour to avoid skewers burning.Before make the kebab preheat the oven in 400 degree F..
- String the chicken pieces on skewers,grease them with melted butter and place them on parchment paper lined baking tray.Now place the tray in oven and grill it for 40 minutes or until cooked properly.Keep turning the stick and cook each side evenly until the chicken cooked nicely and get light golden in color.If needed brush the chicken with some oil or butter..
- Malai kebabs are ready now.Transfer it onto the plate and sprinkle some lemon juice over the kebab,serve it plain with onion salads and any dips of your choice or serve it with pita bread or naan as a full meal..
Chicken Malai Kebab Recipe, Learn how to make Chicken Malai Kebab (absolutely This Chicken Malai Kebab recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food. Mix together the Ginger, Garlic, Salt and Pepper. A lot of people seem to think Indian food is very carb heavy. The times that I did find myself at one I always ended up ordering a Reshmi Tikka or a Malai Tikka. Mostly Chicken Reshmi Kebab is prepared based on the marination of Malai, Cashew nut paste, and yogurt; however, an addition of little cheese gives it more richness and makes tastier.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food chicken malai kebab recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.