Soy-Honey Glazed Fish and Rice Bowl. Back to Soy-Honey Glazed Fish and Rice Bowl. Making char siu looks hard, but it's basically putting everything together and boiling.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, honey-glazed char siu rice bowl. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Honey-glazed char siu rice bowl is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Honey-glazed char siu rice bowl is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have honey-glazed char siu rice bowl using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Honey-glazed char siu rice bowl :
- Get 500 g of Pork belly or Pork shoulder.
- Prepare 2 of Spring onion.
- Take 1 of small chunk Ginger.
- Take 4-5 cloves of Garlic.
- Get 2 of Bay leaf.
- Get 2 of Star anise.
- Prepare 2-3 Tablespoons of Honey.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Take of Boiled water.
- Take of Seasoning.
- Prepare 4 Tablespoons of Char siu sauce.
- Get 2 Tablespoons of Fermented bean curd sauce.
- Make ready 1 Tablespoon of Soy sauce.
- Make ready 1 Tablespoon of Oyster sauce.
- Get 1.5 Tablespoons of Rice wine.
Stack warm rice> sliced char Siu> chopped scallion> sauce in a rice bowl. This honey and coffee glazed barbequed pork belly is got a red shinny sweet and sticky glazed from the caramelized honey within the sauce, bursting Mix all the coffee char siu barbeque sauce in a glass bowl. Char Siu should be a little charred when it's done, and this comes from the sugars in the glaze, so don't worry too much about it looking burned. Char Siu is a key component of one of my favorite foods – Manapua!
Steps to make Honey-glazed char siu rice bowl :
- Pan fried pork, spring onion, garlic and ginger until all meats turn into golden brown on both sides..
- Add in boiled water and cook for 5 minutes..
- Add in all seasoning, bay leaf and star anise. Stew for 20-25 minutes..
- When the sauce turns thicker, turn the heat off. Pour in the honey and make sure char siu pork is covered the sauce evenly. Enjoy 😋.
Great job and good luck in the BBQ contest! Char siu has many delicious applications. Hack it into Wrigley gum pack-sized hunks and enjoy as is. Char siu's trademark is it's sweet and stickiness. I like to used molasses for this recipe.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food honey-glazed char siu rice bowl recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.