You just need all ingredients on hand. It is a simple and quick no bake eggless biscuit cake recipe. And a comfort food for sweet toothers.
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, coffee dip biscuit cake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Coffee dip biscuit cake is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Coffee dip biscuit cake is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook coffee dip biscuit cake using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Coffee dip biscuit cake :
- Get of instant coffee powder.
- Prepare of mix of ginger, cardamom, nutmeg, cinnamon & cloves powder.
- Take of sugar.
- Make ready of water.
- Take of Marie biscuits.
- Take of chocolate sauce.
- Prepare of Silver foil.
Butter Dip Biscuits. — PIN this recipe —. I hate when I forget to pick things up at the store. These Butter Dip Biscuits make an appearance about two or three times a month in the LBGC house. I always have all of the ingredients on hand to make them so even when I forget other stuff at the store.
Steps to make Coffee dip biscuit cake :
- Boil 1 cup water in a pan. Add 2 tsp instant coffee powder, 1 tsp mix of ginger, cardamom, nutmeg, cinnamon & cloves powder, and 3 tbsp sugar. Let the coffee brew. Then put off the gas and let the coffee cool down..
- Once the coffee cools down, dip Marie biscuits in the coffee one by one and arrange one on another to form a roll / pillar..
- Then take a silver foil and roll the biscuit roll tightly and then twist both sides of the foil. Keep the roll in the deep freezer for about 15 minutes or till the biscuits set..
- Once the biscuits set, remove and cut in slanting shape..
- Drizzle chocolate sauce and the coffee dip biscuit cake is ready to serve..
Layers of biscuits soaked in espresso with rich chocolate cream. This is my Mum's biscuit cake. I've been wanting to make my mother's biscuit cake for ever. This is a recipe passed on by her own mother, potentially going back even further to my great grandmother that happened to be Hungarian. Young Woman Dipping Biscuit Into Hot Drink.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food coffee dip biscuit cake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.