Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, tomatoes fried with egg and cheese noodles. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Tomatoes Fried with Egg and Cheese Noodles is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Tomatoes Fried with Egg and Cheese Noodles is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook tomatoes fried with egg and cheese noodles using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Tomatoes Fried with Egg and Cheese Noodles :
- Take 1/2 tsp of oil.
- Get 2 of tomatoes.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Get 2 pieces of low fat cheese.
- Prepare 1 1/3 bowls of noodles.
- Make ready 1 of chicken meat.
- Make ready 1 of little black pepper.
Steps to make Tomatoes Fried with Egg and Cheese Noodles :
- Prepare all the ingredients and mixed the egg with a little water.
- Cut the tomatoes into pieces first and cut the tomatoes into a small pieces that looked like a square shape. After that, cut the chicken meat into a small pieces too.
- Add the tomatoes and chicken into the egg and add the black pepper.
- Add the mixture to the frying pan, add 1 piece of cheese to the pan and let it melt.
- Cooked the noodles with water until it becomes soft and add 1 piece of cheese and melt it with the noodles. Finally, the dish is ready to serve now! Enjoy :).
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food tomatoes fried with egg and cheese noodles recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.