Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, salted egg yolk prawns. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Salted Egg Yolk Prawns is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Salted Egg Yolk Prawns is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have salted egg yolk prawns using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Salted Egg Yolk Prawns :
- Make ready 300 gr of prawns, split the back and take out the dirt.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of lime juice.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare of Seasonings for the prawn:.
- Get 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of sesame oil.
- Take 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of white pepper.
- Take 100 gr of cornstarch.
- Get of Salted Egg Yolk Sauce:.
- Get 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Take 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Get 3 of red chili, thinly sliced at an angle.
- Make ready 4 of green onions, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce.
- Get 1 dash of white pepper powder.
- Take 4 of salted egg yolk, mash with a fork in a small bowl.
Instructions to make Salted Egg Yolk Prawns :
- Mix the prawns with salt and lime juice. Set aside for 30 minutes. Wash and pat them with some paper towels to remove the excessive water..
- Mix the prawns with lemon juice, sesame oil, salt, and pepper. Set aside again for 15 minutes..
- Coat evenly with cornstarch. Shake the excess flour off. Deep fry the prawns until crispy. Remove from the pan. Set aside..
- Heat the butter. Sauté garlic and red chili until fragrant..
- Add oyster sauce, white pepper powder, and green onions..
- Add the salted egg yolk. Stir until well combined..
- Add the fried shrimp. Stir to coat the prawns evenly. Remove from the heat. Serve with warm rice! 😋.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food salted egg yolk prawns recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.