Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, egg tart. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Egg Tart is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Egg Tart is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook egg tart using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Egg Tart :
- Make ready 4 of eggs.
- Get 180 ml of water.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of evap milk.
- Take of Vanilla.
- Take 2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 115 g of butter.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
Steps to make Egg Tart :
- Making crust::: place butter at room temp until softened. Cream butter and sugar with mixer unti it become smooth and fluffy. Add in egg and vanilla and mix again.
- Sift flour in 2 batches, scrape sides of the bowl between additions with a spatula and knead dough.
- Roll the dough to a 1/2 cm thickness. Cut dough and form like a tart tin. Lightly press the dough with your thumb. Starting from the bottom then up to the sides.. While pressing the dough turn the tart tin clockwise/anti clockwise in order to make even tart shell. Trim any excess dough.
- Mix 2 eggs, sugar, 180 ml water, evap milk and vanilla. Whisk all. Carefully pour mixture into tart shell. Then pre heat oven to 200c for 10 mins then lower the heat to 180c.Then put in tarts and bake for 55 mins.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food egg tart recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.