Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, double chocolate chip cookies. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Double Chocolate Chip Cookies is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Double Chocolate Chip Cookies is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have double chocolate chip cookies using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Double Chocolate Chip Cookies :
- Prepare of unsalted butter, melted and cooled slightly.
- Prepare of brown sugar.
- Get of granulated sugar.
- Get of large egg, at room temperature.
- Take of large egg yolk, at room temperature.
- Take of vanilla extract.
- Take of all purpose flour.
- Get of cocoa powder.
- Take of cornstarch.
- Get of baking powder.
- Prepare of salt.
- Take of baking soda.
- Take of semi-sweet chocolate chips + additional for topping.
Instructions to make Double Chocolate Chip Cookies :
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, cornstarch, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set this aside. In the large bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat the butter and both sugars together until smooth, then add the egg, egg yolk and vanilla and beat until combined, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed..
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix on low speed until combined, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed. Lastly, beat in the chocolate chips just until they are incorporated into the dough. Cover the dough tightly with plastic wrap and chill it in the fridge for at least 30 minutes..
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a few large baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats. Roll the dough into balls, about 1 tbsp of dough per ball and place on the trays about 1 inch or so apart..
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. The centers will still look very underbaked with the edges set and that's how you want them to be. If you'd like, immediately press additional chocolate chips gently into the tops of the cookies. Let them cool for about 10 minutes on the baking tray, them remove them to a wire rack to cool completely..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food double chocolate chip cookies recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.