Kheer recipe – rice kheer is one of the most basic desserts made with milk, rice & sugar. Chawal ki kheer or rice kheer is a traditional rice pudding made for most occasions in Indian homes. Rice Pudding is made in many households throughout India, especially on special occasions and festivals.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, rice kheer. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Rice kheer is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Rice kheer is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook rice kheer using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Rice kheer :
- Get 1/4 cup of rice.
- Take 4-6 cup of milk.
- Take 1/4 cup of sugar (adjust according to taste).
- Get of Dry fruits of your choice.
- Make ready 1 of tspn cardamom powder (optional).
- Make ready of Saffron strings (optional).
Rice is cooked in milk and simmered for long time. Kheer is a creamy rice pudding that requires three essential ingredients: rice, milk, and sugar. We almost always have those three ingredients at my house, making this an easy dessert to throw. Rice kheer (rice pudding) is an all-time fav of millions.
Steps to make Rice kheer :
- Soak the rice for half an hour…
- In a heavy bottom pan add milk and let it boil…
- Once boiled drain the rice and add it and mix them continuous stir till it start boiling again…
- Let in simmer for 20-25 minutes stir in between don't burn it.. When it turns thick or creamy texture add sugar and mix again…
- Add the dry fruits mix them switch off the flame.. Rice kheer is ready to serve.. Serve hot or chilled both taste yum…
The sweet, nutty, and creamy texture and the taste of well-cooked rice kheer can entice the five senses, toss you up in the sky with pure ecstasy. Don't be put off by the texture of this pudding! Kheer is the original rice pudding, which became part of western cuisine. Rice kheer is a common household sweet made for almost all festivals. Chawal ki kheer, also known as rice payasam in South India, is a famous and most commonly prepared Indian sweet.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food rice kheer recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.