You and your German Chocolate-loving friends will be in heaven! As with any baking project, the secret to stress-free baking is planning ahead. It is easy to prepare, gooey when goes in the mouth and make up perfect for an ideal dessert.
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, german chocolate pecan pie bars. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
German Chocolate Pecan Pie Bars is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. German Chocolate Pecan Pie Bars is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook german chocolate pecan pie bars using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make German Chocolate Pecan Pie Bars :
- Prepare of Pecan halves & pieces.
- Get of all-purpose flour.
- Get of powdered sugar.
- Get of cold butter, cubed.
- Get of unsweetened cocoa.
- Get of semisweet chocolate morsels.
- Make ready of firmly packed brown sugar.
- Make ready of corn syrup.
- Make ready of butter, melted.
- Prepare of large eggs, lightly beaten.
- Make ready of sweeten flaked coconut.
You can also prepare it to surprise your kids! Arrange pecans in a single layer of a shallow baking pan. Whisk the corn syrup, eggs, sugar, butter, and vanilla together in a mixing bowl until light-colored and well blended. Stir in the pecans and coconut.
Instructions to make German Chocolate Pecan Pie Bars :
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Bake pecans in a single layer in shallow pan 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly toasted and fragrant, stirring halfway through..
- Line bottom and sides of 13 X 9-inch pan with heavy duty aluminum foil, allowing 2 to 3 inches to extend over sides. Lightly grease foil..
- Pulse flour and next 3 ingredients in a food processor 5 to 6 times or until mixture resembles coarse meal. Press mixture on bottom and 3/4 inch up sides of prepared pan..
- Bake crust at 350 for 15 minutes. Remove from oven, and sprinkle chocolate morsels over crust. Cool completely on a wire rack (about 30 minutes).
- Whisk together brown sugar and next 3 ingredients until smooth. Stir in coconut and toasted pecans, and spoon into prepared crust..
- Bake at 350°F for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden and set. Cool completely on wire rack (about 1 hour.) chill 1 hour. Lift bake bars from pan, using foil sides as handles. Transfer to cutting board; cut into bars..
Sprinkle the chocolate chips over the bottom of the prepared pie crust. Pour the corn syrup mixture over the chocolate chips. In a small bowl, mix flour and salt; cut in butter until crumbly. Gradually add ice water, tossing with a fork until dough holds together when pressed. These German Chocolate Pecan Pie Bars will feed an army (well, maybe just a small army, but still more than a normal pie!).
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food german chocolate pecan pie bars recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.