Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, rice gratin with easy homemade bechamel sauce. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Rice Gratin with Easy Homemade Bechamel Sauce is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Rice Gratin with Easy Homemade Bechamel Sauce is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook rice gratin with easy homemade bechamel sauce using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Rice Gratin with Easy Homemade Bechamel Sauce :
- Prepare of Ketchup Rice.
- Get 5 of rice bowls full Plain cooked rice.
- Make ready 6 of to 8 tablespoons Ketchup.
- Make ready 3 of Green peppers.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- Take 3 of Wiener sausages.
- Take 20 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 2 of Soup stock cubes.
- Get of Bechamel (White) Sauce:.
- Make ready 70 grams of Butter.
- Take 6 tbsp of Cake flour.
- Make ready 1 liter of Milk.
- Get 2 of Soup stock cubes.
- Get 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- Make ready 2 of handfuls Pizza cheese.
Instructions to make Rice Gratin with Easy Homemade Bechamel Sauce :
- Start by making the ketchup rice. Finely chop the onion and peppers. Slice the sausages. Put butter in a pan and start stir frying the onion..
- When the onion is cooked, add all the other rice ingredients and stir fry. When the soup cube is well crushed, add the rice and mix well. Add the ketchup and mix again, and the rice is done..
- Distribute evenly in gratin or individual baking dishes..
- Make the bechamel sauce: Put the butter in a wok, and when it's melted, add flour. When it's well incorporated, add the milk and soup cube, and heat while stirring constantly!.
- As you keep mixing, the sauce will thicken. When the sauce starts to bubble, turn the heat down and add the cheese. Season salt and pepper and it's done..
- You'll end up with a beautiful, rich homemade bechamel sauce like this. Please try using it for gratin, stew and many other things..
- Pour plenty of sauce over the rice filled dishes from Step 3. Top with vegetables of your choice, sprinkle grated cheese and panko, and bake in an oven or toaster oven until browned..
- Creamy, rich and delicious! Homemade rice dishes au gratin are the best..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food rice gratin with easy homemade bechamel sauce recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.