If you like the combination of sweet potato and spinach you might also like chicken mulligatawny soup, stuffed sweet potatoes and salmon pot pie. Quick Carrot, Sweet Potato & spinach. "No Cook" Blender Soup. I have another great raw filling soup for you today.
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, sweet potato and spinach soup. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sweet Potato and Spinach soup is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Sweet Potato and Spinach soup is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook sweet potato and spinach soup using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Potato and Spinach soup :
- Prepare 2 large of sweet potatoes.
- Take 3 medium of red potatoes.
- Take 1 large of onion.
- Get 1 cup of diced carrots.
- Prepare 1 cup of diced celery.
- Prepare 1 small of avocado.
- Prepare 1 cup of low fat sour cream.
- Take 1 can of nonfat evaporated milk.
- Get 3 of chicken bouillon cubes.
- Make ready 1 tsp of basil.
- Take 1 tsp of thyme.
- Take 1 tsp of nutmeg.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- Take 1 tbsp of splenda or other nonsugar sweetener.
- Prepare 6 cup of water.
- Get 1 can of spinach (or fresh or frozen spinach).
Even though this is a green soup, the colour of the sweet potatoes is too good to hide, so what I ended up doing was creating a sweet potato soup with a swirl of spinach in the middle. The chill in the air is finally, finally here and I am more than ready to break out my soup pot I went to the farmers market without much of a plan and ended up choosing kale, spinach, and sweet potatoes for this soup. I love the hearty addition of. A comforting and hearty soup made with sweet potato, green lentils and spinach.
Steps to make Sweet Potato and Spinach soup :
- Peel and dice sweet potatoes. Add to crockpot and cover with water..
- Add bouillon cubes..
- Peel and dice red potatoes and carrots and add to pot..
- Dice celery and onion. Add to pot. Add water to cover..
- Add evaporated milk, thyme, basil and nutmeg..
- Drain and rinse canned spinach. If using fresh, then shred leaves. Add to pot..
- Mash avocado and add to sour cream. Stir to blend and add to pot..
- Add cinnamon to sugar substitute, mix and add to pot..
- Add water if needed to cover ingredients. Cook on high for ~3 hours or until vegetables are done. Remove from heat..
- Use a blender or food processor to puree soup into a creamy blend. Serve garnished with a touch of nutmeg or a cinnamon stick..
This easy soup is gently spiced and very filling as well as super healthy. I love a hearty soup when the season changes and the nights start drawing in. Sweet potatoes are available sporadically year-round, but they're at their sweetest in fall and winter. They are sometimes mislabeled as yams, which are actually not widely available in North There are so many delicious ways to use this hard-shell squash, from soups and salads to lasagna and pizza. A quick and hearty sweet potato and spinach soup in a creamy coconut broth with Thai spices.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food sweet potato and spinach soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.