Using a spatula; flip the chicken legs over; being careful not to tear the skin. Coat the other side of the chicken legs with bbq sauce. Barbecue – Do a nice rub all over the chicken legs and then coat with BBQ sauce at the end.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, oven baked cajun bbq chicken legs. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Oven Baked cajun BBQ Chicken Legs is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Oven Baked cajun BBQ Chicken Legs is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook oven baked cajun bbq chicken legs using 6 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Oven Baked cajun BBQ Chicken Legs :
- Get 8-10 of chicken legs.
- Make ready 2 cups of bbq. Sauce; (sweet baby Ray).
- Get 21/2 Tbsp. of Holy Smoke bbq rub seasoning;(can only buy it in Tenn.
- Make ready of (You can use whatever bbq. Rub seasoning you want too.).
- Take 1 Tbsp. of Slap Ya Mama Cajun seasoning.
- Make ready 1/2 Tsp. of Each of kosher salt & freshly ground pepper.
Tandoori – Simply make a spice mixture or buy a commercial one and marinate in yogurt and the spices. Now I can go on about all the different ways to bake drumsticks, but I really love the simplicity of the Cajun seasoning. In a large bowl or ziplock bag mix olive oil, garlic salt, black pepper, cayenne pepper, paprika, and onion powder together. Add chicken to remaining barbecue sauce.
Instructions to make Oven Baked cajun BBQ Chicken Legs :
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Blend together Cajun seasoning, BBQ seasoning, salt & freshly ground black pepper..
- Coat chicken legs on all sides with Olive oil..
- Season chicken legs on all side with seasoning mixture..
- Place chicken legs skin side down on a baking sheet pan..
- Bake for 25 minutes..
- Remove from oven and turn the tempture up to 425 degrees..
- Coat tops of the chicken legs with bbq sauce using a basting brush..
- Using a spatula; flip the chicken legs over; being careful not to tear the skin..
- Coat the other side of the chicken legs with bbq sauce..
- Place back into the oven and cook for 7 minutes..
- Remove from oven and repeat steps 8 thru 10 again..
- Place back into oven and cook for another 7 minutes or until chicken legs are crispy and parts are blackened; chicken legs are done..
- Reomve from oven and let cool down before serving..
- Serve and enjoy!.
In a large nonstick skillet, brown chicken in oil. In a small bowl, combine the ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, sugar, vinegar, steak sauce and hot pepper sauce; pour over chicken. Baked chicken legs and chicken leg quarters are the ultimate in effortless, budget-friendly cooking. All you have to do is simply season and pop into the oven while you prep the rest of the meal. Here, we'll cover how to long to bake chicken legs and chicken quarters in the oven and share our favorite baked chicken quarters and chicken leg recipes.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food oven baked cajun bbq chicken legs recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.