Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, cookie monster chôm chôm. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cookie Monster Chôm Chôm is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Cookie Monster Chôm Chôm is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have cookie monster chôm chôm using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cookie Monster Chôm Chôm :
- Make ready 200 g (7 oz) of Tennis or All Day biscuits.
- Prepare 90 g (3 oz) of unsalted butter.
- Make ready 1.2 litres (5 cups) of full cream milk.
- Take 5 of organic eggs.
- Make ready 280 g (10 oz) of caster sugar.
- Take 120 g (4 oz) of plain flour.
- Take 100 g (3 oz) of cornflour.
- Prepare 70 g (2 oz) of butter.
- Make ready 1 tsp of lime juice.
- Get 2 1/2 of tsps vanilla essence.
- Get 1/4 tsp of cinnamon extract (optional).
- Prepare pinch of salt.
- Get of ground cinnamon.
- Make ready of rambutan.
Instructions to make Cookie Monster Chôm Chôm :
- Preheat oven to 180° C..
- Crush the biscuits with a rolling pin. Melt the butter and add to the biscuits and mix to combine. Line a round form with a detachable base and grease the sides..
- Press the biscuit mix into the round form tin and place in the fridge to set..
- Heat the milk gently until warm..
- Separate the eggs and beat the yolks with sugar until light and creamy. Combine the salt with the flours and fold into the mixture..
- Add a little warm milk to the egg mixture and return to the pot of milk. Bring to the boil and whisk constantly until thick. Remove from the heat and whisk in the butter, vanilla, lime juice and cinnamon essence..
- Whisk the egg whites until soft peaks then fold into the custard mixture..
- Pour onto the chilled biscuit base then sprinkle with a good amount of cinnamon..
- Bake for 40 minutes..
- Serve with rambutan..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food cookie monster chôm chôm recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.