Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, ππ½π π mimosa russian salad ππ π½π. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
ππ½π π MIMOSA RUSSIAN SALAD ππ π½π is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. ππ½π π MIMOSA RUSSIAN SALAD ππ π½π is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook ππ½π π mimosa russian salad ππ π½π using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make ππ½π π MIMOSA RUSSIAN SALAD ππ π½π :
- Make ready 2 (5 oz) of cans tuna in oil, drained.
- Make ready 2 of large carrots,peeld & grate.
- Make ready 2 of large carrots,peeld & grate 1 medium or 1/2 large cabbage.
- Get 4 of medium potatoes, boiled and peeled 1 cup mayonnaise.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- Get to taste of Salt and Pepper,.
- Take of Tomato,parsley & spring onions for garnish, (optional).
- Make ready 1 cup of grated cheddar cheese(optional).
- Prepare 1 cup of corn kernel or use frozen or fresh.
Instructions to make ππ½π π MIMOSA RUSSIAN SALAD ππ π½π :
- Add whole unpeeled potatoes to a medium pot and fill with water. Bring to a light boil and cook for about 30 minutes, or until knife pierces them smoothly. Donβt let them get too soft. Let cool to room temp then refrigerate. Cold patato grate best. Peeld all the vegetables just before grating..
- #How_to_Assemble_Salad: Mix 1 cup mayo with 1/4 cup olive oil and stir together until well blended and smooth. Transfer mixture to a zip-loc bag or (piping bag) and cut a tiny hole in the corner of the bag. You will be squeezing the mayo in thin strips over the salad layers. #First layer : Spread patato over the bottom of a cake tin (loose bottom) (9×9 square, 9×11 rectangular, or just use dish. drizzle a light layer of mayo & sprikle some cheese over the grated patato salt & paper..
- #Second_layer: Sprinkle tuna repeat the same process each layer. #Third layer: Sprinkle the grated carrot. #Fourth layer: Sprikle the grated cabbage. Finely Spread the pre boiled sweet corn & than garnishing with tomato roses, spring onions and parsley if using. Put in to the refrigerator 2-3 hrs & serv..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food ππ½π π mimosa russian salad ππ π½π recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.