A warm and hearty dish that the whole family will love coming home to. This Chicken Pochero dish provides vitamin A that helps improve vision and keeps the immune. Chicken Pochero/Puchero is the perfect Sunday lunch!
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, chicken pochero. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Pochero is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Chicken Pochero is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken pochero using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Pochero :
- Get 4 of chicken legs.
- Prepare 5 cloves of garlic; minced.
- Get 1/4 of th large onion; diced.
- Take 1 can of chicken broth.
- Get 1 of small can of pork & beans.
- Take 1 of small can of tomato sauce.
- Take 1 of potato; cut into 1.25” chunks.
- Prepare 1 of ripe plantain; cut into 1” chunks on the bias.
- Prepare 5 of long green beans; cut into 3” pieces.
- Take of Cabbage; cut into 2” wedges.
- Take of Bok choy.
- Take of Fish sauce.
Chicken Pochero is the perfect Sunday lunch! Loaded with vegetables, beans, smoked sausage, and flavorful tomato broth, this Filipino stew. This Chicken Pochero is commonly served on special occasions like Christmas, New Year's Eve and other Family Gatherings / Reunions. Philippine cuisine has a lot of broth-based and tomato-based.
Instructions to make Chicken Pochero :
- If you’re in a hurry; have another pot of boiling water on with the potatoes and plantains bubbling away until cooked. Set aside..
- Simmer onions and garlic in a pan over medium heat until translucent. Add the chicken and chicken broth until it just covers the chicken. Simmer on med-high for about 12 mins; covered..
- Pour in half a can of tomato sauce, half a can of pork & beans, and a spoon full of fish sauce (to taste). If you have your potatoes and plantain on the side, just add in the green beans, bok choy, and cabbage. Throw it all in!.
- Simmer for another 5 mins and sprinkle in some freshly cracked black pepper at the end. Enjoy!.
These useful spices can be used to cook so many different meals! Here's how to cook Chicken Pochero Recipe, such an excellent soup dish to make you warm during a cold rainy day. It is one of the Spanish influenced dishes that are well-loved by most Filipinos. See more ideas about Chicken pochero recipe, Pochero recipe, Filipino recipes. This Chicken Pochero is commonly served on special occasions like Christmas, New Year's Eve and […] This Chicken Pochero Recipe is made special with Tomato Sauce.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chicken pochero recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.