Easy, excellent salad with a light, flavorful lemon dressing, plenty of avocados, irresistible bites of bacon. AVOCADO CHICKEN SALAD skips the heavy dressing in favor of creamy, dreamy avocados! This recipe is quick, simple, and packs in so much flavor from the lime and cilantro.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, chicken avocado salad. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Avocado Salad is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Chicken Avocado Salad is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook chicken avocado salad using 22 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Avocado Salad :
- Take 1 of lettuce chopped.
- Get 1 of tomato sliced.
- Take 1 of avocado diced.
- Get 1/2 of red onion sliced.
- Make ready 350 gr of chicken breast.
- Get of Marinade:.
- Make ready 1 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1 tsp of pepper.
- Take 3 of garlic chopped thinly.
- Get 1/2 cup of lime juice.
- Get 2 tbsp of honey.
- Get 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- Get 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare of Dressing:.
- Take 1 tsp of sugar.
- Get 1/2 cup of lime juice.
- Prepare 1 of garlic chopped thinly.
- Take 1 of spring onion sliced thinly.
- Make ready of coriander chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of honey.
- Make ready pinch of salt.
- Take 1 tsp of pepper.
Chicken Avocado Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Add onion, celery, jalapeño, and chicken into the avocado mixture and stir to coat evenly. PIN Chicken and Avocado Salad to try it later! Made with just a few ingredients, and it's also low-carb, gluten-free and I usually make this particular chicken salad when I have leftover rotisserie chicken and I'm not in the.
Instructions to make Chicken Avocado Salad :
- Marinate the chicken with salt, pepper, garlic, chilli powder, lime juice, honey and olive oil. Set aside at least for 30 minutes..
- Prepare all the veggies in a bowl..
- Make a dressing by mixing sugar and lime juice until the sugar dissolve. Then, add garlic, spring onion, and coriander. Season with salt and pepper then add honey..
- Grill the chicken with high heat for 3 minutes each side then slice it. Add the chicken to the bowl then mix with the veggies and add the dressing. Mix again and it's done..
We love this salad served on top of greens as much as we love it between two slices of sourdough bread. This Avocado Chicken Salad is loaded with so much flavor and made with healthy ingredients! It's delicious, satisfying and perfect for a light lunch, brunch or dinner! Our avocado chicken salad recipe is commonly described is even better than Wendy's Southwest Avocado Chicken Salad—seriously. This Healthy Greek Yogurt Avocado Chicken Salad recipe has no mayo and is packed full of nutritious ingredients!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food chicken avocado salad recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.