These easy Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies are the best! They're flaked with rolled oats, dark chocolate and a sprinkling of sea salt on top. One of the biggest let downs in life might be the.
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, chocolate oatmeal cookies. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chocolate oatmeal cookies is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Chocolate oatmeal cookies is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have chocolate oatmeal cookies using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate oatmeal cookies :
- Prepare of all purpose flour.
- Get of cocoa powder.
- Make ready of old fashioned oats.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of unsalted butter.
- Make ready of granulated sugar.
- Get of dark brown sugar.
- Make ready of whole egg plus 1 egg yolk.
- Prepare of chocolate chips (optional).
Delightful chocolate oatmeal cookies with nuts. These Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies are packed with oats, chocolate chips, and incredibly soft and chewy. These cookies are so easy to make and delicious! Are you a fan of oatmeal raisin.
Instructions to make Chocolate oatmeal cookies :
- Sift the flour and cocoa powder. Combine all dry ingredients together except sugar..
- Combine the room temperature butter and sugar. Cream them with a spatula for a few minutes..
- Add the eggs into the sugar butter mixture and mix well..
- Add the dry ingredients into the batter. Mix well..
- Put the cookie dough onto a baking sheet. Make it round and press it. Leave some space in between. Sprinkle some chocolate chips in top to decorate it..
- Bake at 190°C for 11 minutes. Take out and cool down before serving..
Thick, chewy, and soft, these oatmeal chocolate chip cookies are bursting with ooey gooey chocolate goodness that everyone will love. These oatmeal chocolate chip cookies are soft and chewy on the inside, with perfectly crispy edges. My absolute favorite dessert is a warm, homemade cookie. Oatmeal and chocolate chips are great together. Add in some pecans and coconut and we're pretty excited.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food chocolate oatmeal cookies recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.