Mint Chip Cheesecake Mousse – Cooking Classy. A perfectly melt-in-your-mouth fluffy, deliciously minty, cheesecake flavored mousse! A recipe that's set to impress and a dessert want to make whenever a special occasion rolls around.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, oreos and mint chip cheesecake mousse:. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Oreos and Mint Chip Cheesecake Mousse: is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Oreos and Mint Chip Cheesecake Mousse: is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have oreos and mint chip cheesecake mousse: using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Oreos and Mint Chip Cheesecake Mousse: :
- Take of 🌻For Base:.
- Prepare of regular Oreos, finely crushed in a food processor.
- Get of butter, melted.
- Get of 🌻For Mousse:.
- Get of cold water.
- Take of gelatin powder.
- Take of heavy cream.
- Make ready of cream cheese, softened.
- Get of Green food coloring.
- Make ready of mint extract Or peppermint extract.
- Make ready of powdered sugar, divided.
- Get of 🌻For Topping:.
- Get of good quality semi-sweet chocolate, finely chopped or more to taste.
- Get of Whipped cream.
- Take of mint leaves,.
- Get of mini Oreos and finely chopped chocolate for garnish.
This is the best Mint Oreo Cheesecake recipe you'll find! Covered top to bottom with mint Oreos and loaded with mint chocolate flavour! There's mint Oreo cream filling in the cheesecake base and LOADS of mint oreo crumbs and chunks folded in! Mint and chocolate are a classic combination so you know everyone will love it.
Instructions to make Oreos and Mint Chip Cheesecake Mousse: :
- In a mixing bowl stir together crushed Oreos and butter, divide mixture among 8 small dessert cups and gently press into an even layer. Add water to a small bowl then sprinkle gelatin evenly over top, let rest 5 – 10 minutes..
- Meanwhile, pour heavy cream into a medium mixing bowl and whip until soft peaks form. Add 1/4 cup of the powdered sugar and whip until stiff peaks form and set aside. Add cream cheese to a separate mixing bowl and mix with electric hand mixer until smooth and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Add remaining 1 1/4 cups powdered sugar and mix until combined..
- Add in mint and peppermint extract, and food coloring if using and mix until combined, set aside. Heat gelatin mixture in microwave on high power for 30 seconds then remove and whisk 1 minute to ensure it dissolves well. Let cool 3 minutes (not longer or it may start to set) then pour gelatin mixture into cream cheese mixture and immediately blend with hand mixer to combined..
- Add whipped cream mixture and chopped chocolate to cream cheese mixture and fold just until evenly combined. Pour mixture in batches into a piping bag and pipe mousse over Oreo crust layer (or just spoon it into cups). Chill 3 hours. Serve chilled and if desired (just before serving) pipe sweetened whipped cream over top, garnish with mini Oreos,mint and chopped chocolate..
Thanks to PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, I am brining you this amazing Cookies and Mint Chip Cheesecake, your new favorite decadent dessert this holiday season! There are mint and chocolate chips floating amid the rich cheesecake. Just earlier this year, Cheesecake Factory released their new Oreo Dream Extreme Cheesecake, featuring a layer of chocolate fudge cake, chocolate icing, oreo cheesecake, oreo mousse, and more chocolate icing. By combining a few different recipes, including a few by Todd Wilbur, I was able to. Oreo Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, Mint Chocolate Chip Flavor Crème Baskin Robbins Limited Edition The mint in them is sweet and so addicting!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food oreos and mint chip cheesecake mousse: recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.