Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, breakfast cup. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Breakfast cup is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Breakfast cup is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have breakfast cup using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Breakfast cup :
- Take 6 Slices of bread.
- Take of Butter.
- Prepare 12 slices of ham (or bacon).
- Take 6 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Get of Cheese.
Instructions to make Breakfast cup :
- Preheat the oven to gas mark 6. Cut the crust off the bread. You can leave them on, but it does make it a little more difficult to put into the muffin tin later..
- Roll the bread flat and butter both sides..
- Roughly line the muffin tin. Another method would be to make a small cut on either side of bread so when the bread is placed in the tin, the bread can overlap and fit in neatly..
- Add 2 slices of ham (or bacon) to each cup..
- Grate some cheese..
- Crack an egg into each cup, sprinkle a little salt and add some grated cheese..
- Place into the middle or top shelf in the oven for 10-15 minutes. For a runny centre, you can take it out of the oven closer to 10 minutes. If you’d like the egg well done, then closer to 15 minutes. Plate up and enjoy..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food breakfast cup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.