It's not blended because although I know that's what's popular with the tomato soup crowds, the truth is I just don't cook like that at home. So now, the grilled cheese sandwich… holy moly, cheesy and lovely. Add fresh basil and oregano, all on smoked ham and wow!
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, tomato and basil grilled cheese sandwich. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tomato and basil grilled cheese sandwich is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Tomato and basil grilled cheese sandwich is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have tomato and basil grilled cheese sandwich using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tomato and basil grilled cheese sandwich :
- Take 4 slices of sandwich bread (any I used brown bread).
- Take 1 of ripe large tomato.
- Take 1 sprig of fresh basil.
- Get 1 of little bit of cheddar and cream cheese.
- Get To taste of pepper & salt.
- Get of Some jalapenos (optional).
- Make ready 1 tbsp of softened Butter.
Grilled Cheese & Tomato Sandwich-How to and Recipe This grilled cheese sandwich version is quick and easy to prepare. It is just like making a simple grilled Swiss cheese sandwich. Arrange the cheese, embutido, basil, and tomato over a slice of white bread.
Steps to make Tomato and basil grilled cheese sandwich :
- First of all slice your tomatoes and put them aside.
- When done, apply butter on both sides of the breads and once done flip the sides from which the buttered side is facing down this is called "buttered side down".
- Then add on your cheeses, tomatoes, basil, jalapenos, salt and pepper at the end. Close your sandwich with the other bread slice with buttered side up and grill it on grill pan until cheese melts(turning the sides continuously).
- Finally take the sanwiches of grill pan, place on plate, cut triangles and serve!!!.
Top with the remaining slice to form sandwich. Melt half of the butter in medium-sized pan. A simple, store cupboard Tomato Basil Soup recipe, paired with a delicious Pesto Grilled Cheese Sandwich. I used a combination of two cans of the Cirio Datterini tinned tomatoes and a can of the Cirio Pomodorini tomatoes for this Tomato Basil Soup. Salty bacon, juicy tomatoes and flavourful basil take this grilled cheese to a whole other level.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food tomato and basil grilled cheese sandwich recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.