Reviews for: Photos of Eggplant-Tomato Salad. Guidecentral is a fun and visual way to discover DIY ideas learn new skills, meet amazing people who share your passions and even upload your own DIY guides. This simple Eggplant and Tomato Sauce is delicious, made with diced eggplant stewed in tomatoes and garlic.
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, eggplant cordon bleu with tomato and bread salad 🥗. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Eggplant cordon bleu with tomato and bread salad 🥗 is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Eggplant cordon bleu with tomato and bread salad 🥗 is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have eggplant cordon bleu with tomato and bread salad 🥗 using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Eggplant cordon bleu with tomato and bread salad 🥗 :
- Make ready 2 of large eggplant.
- Take 400 g of cherry tomato.
- Get 2 slices of ciabatta bread.
- Take 160 ml of olive oil.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of dry basil.
- Prepare 5 g of basil.
- Take 150 g of feta cheese.
- Make ready 8 slices of ham.
- Get 150 g of mozzarella.
- Make ready 2 of eggs.
- Get 75 g of breadcrumbs.
- Make ready 75 g of ground hazelnuts.
- Take 75 g of flour.
- Get of Vegetable oil for frying.
- Take of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
Serve over pasta or zucchini noodles. Eggplants, also known as aubergines, belong to the nightshade family of plants and are used in many Italian dishes. Today's dish, Eggplant Cordon Bleu, or Cordon bleu di melanzane, takes that simple idea and kicks it up a notch. You insert slices of ham and cheese I think Eggplant Cordon Bleu are best served as a semi-vegetarian second course.
Steps to make Eggplant cordon bleu with tomato and bread salad 🥗 :
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Cut the two slices of bread into cubes. Transfer to a bowl, add olive oil and dried basil and toss until evenly coated. Transfer to a baking sheet and bake for approximately 10 min..
- Trim the ends off the eggplants, cut into thick slices and season well with salt. Transfer to a baking sheet, brush the slices with olive oil and transfer to the oven to cook for approx 35 min..
- Cut mozzarella into thick slices.Cut the ham.Add ground hazelnuts and breadcrumbs to a deep plate and mix well. Crack the eggs into another deep plat, season with salt and whisk well. Add flour to a third deep plate. Season eggplant slices with salt. Place two rounds of ham on top of half the eggplant slices, followed by a slice of mozzarella. Place remaining eggplant slices on top. Dredge each eggplant cordon bleu in flour, then the egg, and then the hazelnut-breadcrumbs mix..
- For salad,quarter the cherry tomatoes and place into a serving bowl. Slice basil into thin ribbons, crumble the feta cheese, add olive oil, and season with salt and pepper..
- Fry the eggplant cordon bleus in batches for approx 2-3 min. on each side..
And like their meaty counterparts, Eggplant Cordon Bleu go very. Tossing the salad while the eggplant is still warm softens the mozzarella and really brings the whole dish together. Toss bread cubes with garlic, olive oil, butter, and salt and pepper. Cook in preheated oven for ten minutes or until lightly brown and crispy. set aside to cool slightly. Salad mix on a plate to serve.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food eggplant cordon bleu with tomato and bread salad 🥗 recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.