Begin stirring in boiling water until rice is tender. Add salt and pepper, to taste. Heat a small pot of water to.
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, bacon wrapped rice ball with soft boiled egg. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Bacon Wrapped Rice Ball with Soft Boiled Egg is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Bacon Wrapped Rice Ball with Soft Boiled Egg is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook bacon wrapped rice ball with soft boiled egg using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Bacon Wrapped Rice Ball with Soft Boiled Egg :
- Take 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 6-8 slices of turkey bacon.
- Get 1-1.25 cups of cooked rice (room temperature).
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of oil.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of flour.
- Take 2-3 tbsp of furikake (optional).
- Get of Sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp of mirin.
- Take 1 tbsp of sake.
- Take 1/4 tbsp of sugar.
The perfect soft-boiled egg should have firm, custard-like whites and a warm runny yolk. Soft-boiled eggs are their own little breakfast package. Nestle your egg in an egg cup, and then Works like a charm, and as long as you manage to avoid egg drips, you can reuse the rice again and. Surprise them not with bacon and eggs on the same plate, but with bacon and egg in the same shell!
Instructions to make Bacon Wrapped Rice Ball with Soft Boiled Egg :
- Soft boil the egg – you can use my recipe here – https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/14297598-jammy-soft-boiled-eggs?via=you_tab_my_recipes.
- After peeling the egg, lightly dust flour on the egg so that the rice can stick on a little easier..
- If using furikake, mix the rice with the furikake and combine well.
- Place a sheet of plastic wrap down. Wrap the rice mixture around the egg. The egg should be completely covered. Wrap the plastic wrap over the entire thing and mould the entire thing into a ball. Twist the ends of the ends of the plastic wrap together to tighten up the ball..
- Once moulded, unwrap the plastic and then wrap the rice ball with the bacon..
- Put the oil in a pan and turn it on to high heat. You want to place the ball with the seam side down first to seal it. Turn the ball to sear every side..
- Turn it down to medium heat. Add in the sauce. Cook for a couple of minutes and can serve..
That's right, watch their faces as they crack and remove the shell from one of these … Do you know someone who likes both hard boiled eggs and bacon? Food Truck Tuesday – Onigiri, Japanese rice balls -. Japanese sushi rice balls filled with delicious meat or · This EASY onigiri recipe is flavoured with delicious Japanese seasonings and wrapped in nori I discovered these onigiri with marinated soft-boiled eggs at my office lounge. Comments on Bacon-Wrapped Asparagus with Soft-Boiled Egg.. Homemade Ramen With Bacon & Soft-boiled Eggs, Oven Hard-boiled Eggs, Zucchini Ribbon & Hemp Salad With Boiled Eggs.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food bacon wrapped rice ball with soft boiled egg recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.