cumin cookies with detailed photo and video recipe. an easy and simple cookies or biscuits recipe made with cumin seeds and wheat also, refrigerating the dough helps the biscuit to hold shape while baking. finally, jeera biscuits recipe tastes great when served with evening chai. Jeera Biscuits or Cumin Cookies are typical Indian bakery style tea time cookies. Zeera biscuits have a perfect balance of sweet and mildly salty flavors.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, cumin biscuits: zeera biscuits. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Cumin Biscuits: Zeera Biscuits is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Cumin Biscuits: Zeera Biscuits is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have cumin biscuits: zeera biscuits using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cumin Biscuits: Zeera Biscuits :
- Get of plain flour.
- Make ready of powdered sugar.
- Prepare of melted Butter.
- Prepare of Egg.
- Take of Baking powder.
- Prepare of salt.
- Make ready of Cumin seeds.
Learn How to make Jeera Biscuits Eggless Roasted Cumin Cookies Recipe with easy and simple video instructions. These Jeera biscuits aka. jeera biscuits recipe, jeera cookies, zeera biscuits, cumin cookies with step by step photo/video. cookies or biscuits with cumin seeds & wheat flour. Recipes >> Cookies, Biscuits Recipes > Salted Zeera Biscuits (Cumin Seeds Cookies) by sara riaz.
Instructions to make Cumin Biscuits: Zeera Biscuits :
- Grease baking tray with butter or oil and set aside. Take a bowl add melted butter and sugar mix well till nice and creamy.Then add baking powder, salt, cumin and egg mix well till all ingredients combined well..
- Add flour in batches and make a soft dough no Knead. Cover dough with cling film and rest in fridge about 30 minutes. Take it out dough from fridge and put this dough between two (2) parchment paper and roll out with rolling pin and cut the Biscuits with help of cookie cutter and arrange all biscuits in greased baking tray.Take some cumin seeds and gently press down top of the biscuit..
- Pre-heat oven about 7-8 minutes before baking biscuits and bake all biscuits 170°C or 180°C 20 minutes all till nice light brown colour..
- Cool down completely and save in container. Enjoy ! With tea / coffee.
These cumin seeds cookies are not only delicious snacks they are also a good source of iron. Cumin seeds have been long known for their health benefits. Delicious salted zeera biscuits. very crunchy. A great snack for Tea and Coffee. Shape the biscuits with a cookie cutter.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food cumin biscuits: zeera biscuits recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.