Before baking the pie crust, make sure you use a fork to poke som. Slice the bananas and arrange half in a layer over the dulce de leche filling. Pour the remaining dulce de leche over the bananas.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, caramel and banana mille-feuille using pie crusts. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Caramel and Banana Mille-Feuille Using Pie Crusts is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Caramel and Banana Mille-Feuille Using Pie Crusts is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have caramel and banana mille-feuille using pie crusts using 13 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Caramel and Banana Mille-Feuille Using Pie Crusts :
- Prepare 2 of sheets Frozen Pie Crust (1 sheet = 150g, 20cm square).
- Take 2 of Banana.
- Prepare 40 grams of A. Granulated Sugar.
- Prepare 40 grams of A. Heavy Cream.
- Make ready 150 grams of Milk.
- Make ready 2 of Egg yolks.
- Make ready 20 grams of Granulated sugar.
- Take 15 grams of Cake flour and cornstarch, half each.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Rum.
- Get 100 grams of B. Heavy Cream.
- Make ready 10 grams of B. granulated sugar.
- Make ready 1 of easpoon B. Rum.
- Take 1 of Powdered sugar (for the caramel).
Place onto a suitably-sized tray lined with a sheet of parchment paper, sprinkle with some more icing sugar then place another sheet of parchment paper on top, followed by another tray Whisk flour, salt, and baking soda in a medium bowl. This Caramel Banana Cream Pie can technically be made with either a normal pie crust or the graham cracker crust that I made for this recipe. It's more or less your preference and I majorly prefer myself a graham cracker crust This comes together so nicely. Layer the banana slices evenly over the bottom of the prepared crust.
Instructions to make Caramel and Banana Mille-Feuille Using Pie Crusts :
- Use a fork to poke holes all over the pie crusts and bake in a 220°C – 180°C oven for 25 minutes. After 6 – 7 minutes, use a spatula to deflate the puffiness..
- Dust the entire crust with powdered sugar sprinkled through a tea strainer, and bake again for 3 – 4 minutes at 230°C..
- Once the entire surface has become a glossy caramel color, it's done..
- Put the granulated sugar from A into a pot and heat on medium..
- When it turns a thick, dark caramel color, stop the heat and add the heavy cream.from A. Stir together..
- This is what it looks like after the cream has been added..
- Add the milk and bring to a boil. It's okay if the caramel begins to stick to the bottom of the pot because it will gradually dissolve..
- In a bowl, mix together the egg yolk, granulated sugar, and sifted flour + cornstarch mixture, in that order..
- Add Step 7 into Step 8 and blend together. Pour it back into the pot and turn on the heat to medium-high. While using a whisk to stir, heat until the center comes to a boil and it is completely heated through..
- Pour it into a metal tray, cover with plastic wrap, top with an ice pack and cool quickly. This completes the caramel custard..
- Mix together all of the B. ingredients in a bowl. Place the bowl in a bowl of ice water and lightly whip until fluffy peaks are formed..
- Strain Step 10 and stir in the rum. Add 40g of Step 11 to Step 10 and fold it in with a rubber spatula..
- Cut the pie crust into 6 sections. Using a serrated knife, first cut just the caramel's surface, then vigorously push the knife down to cut through the rest..
- Use a piping bag with a star-shaped tip to pipe cream from Step 12 onto the 6 pie crust strips..
- Top with 5mm thick roundly sliced bananas. It's difficult to move them after this, so you should put them on a serving dish..
- Pipe the rest of the heavy cream in a straight line..
- Top with the remaining 6 pie crusts and it's all done!.
Drizzle the caramel topping over the bananas. Beat the whipping cream with sugar and vanilla until very stiff. Spread over the banana slices, swirling to make a decorative pattern. It is a pie that combines caramel, bananas, and a graham cracker crust. Mix together melted butter and biscuits and press into pie dish, Put in the fridge to set.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food caramel and banana mille-feuille using pie crusts recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.