Spoon over the scrambled eggs, place the smoked salmon on top and season with lots of black pepper. Creamy baked egg and smoked salmon pots recipe. You can even recruit some little helpers to help you make this beautiful breakfast for mum – ask them to snip the salmon and chives with scissors and butter the toast.
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, baked eggs on toast with smoked salmon & asparagus. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Baked Eggs on Toast with Smoked Salmon & Asparagus is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Baked Eggs on Toast with Smoked Salmon & Asparagus is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have baked eggs on toast with smoked salmon & asparagus using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Eggs on Toast with Smoked Salmon & Asparagus :
- Make ready 5 g of butter.
- Make ready 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Take 4 of fine asparagus tips, cut into medium chunks.
- Make ready Handful of fresh spinach leaves.
- Prepare 4 of cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 of large free range eggs.
- Get 2 slices of sourdough bread.
- Make ready 50 g of smoked salmon.
- Get 2 tbsp of sweet chilli sauce.
- Make ready of Salt & pepper.
Smoked salmon and scrambled eggs is the perfect breakfast when you want something easy to get you set up for a good day but like it a little fancy. Top the toasted bread with the scrambled eggs and then the sliced smoked salmon. Season with salt and pepper and garnish with a sprig of parsley. Smoked Salmon Eggs Benedict from Champagne Tastes.
Instructions to make Baked Eggs on Toast with Smoked Salmon & Asparagus :
- Heat the olive oil & butter in a non-stick frying pan. Add the asparagus tips and fry gently for 2 minutes. Add the tomatoes and spinach leaves and heat through for a few minutes until the spinach has only just wilted..
- Make two wells within the mixture and crack an egg into each well. Cover with a lid and cook on low-medium heat until the eggs are just cooked, or until the yolks have begun to go opaque. Meanwhile, pop the sourdough into the toaster..
- When the eggs are cooked, remove from the heat and take off the lid. Sprinkle generously with coarse sea salt (I like Maldon) and freshly ground pepper..
- Place the smoked salmon on top of the sourdough. Then, using a spatula, lift out each egg along with the mixture and place on top of the salmon. Drizzle over the sweet chilli sauce..
- Enjoy! ☺️.
If you try this recipe or create your own variation, let me know in the comments! Make this toast with salmon, avocado, and delicately poached eggs that makes a healthy and yummy dish for breakfast. Get the recipe here. […] Some restaurants serve the scrambled eggs topped with slices of smoked salmon, but what a waste: soaking strips of salmon in cream and incorporating them into the scrambled eggs is in another league altogether. Slice the bagels in half and lightly toast on both sides then spread them with a little butter. This smoked salmon recipe with scrambled eggs is to die for!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food baked eggs on toast with smoked salmon & asparagus recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.