Baby red potatoes with green beans or zucchini with tomatoes are both classic combinations that would pair perfectly with the lemon dijon salmon. Sweet potatoes provide plenty of vitamins to this easy dinner. Push sweet potatoes to the edges of the roasting pan; place salmon filet in center.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, salmon/sweet potato/black lentil/sundried tom pesto/asparagus. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Salmon/sweet potato/black lentil/sundried tom pesto/asparagus is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Salmon/sweet potato/black lentil/sundried tom pesto/asparagus is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have salmon/sweet potato/black lentil/sundried tom pesto/asparagus using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Salmon/sweet potato/black lentil/sundried tom pesto/asparagus :
- Get 2 of salmon fillets.
- Take 200 g of sweet potatoes.
- Prepare 160 g of black beluga lentils.
- Prepare 170 g of asparagus.
- Take 30 g of sundried tomato pesto.
- Prepare 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 10 ml of olive oil.
- Make ready 1 sprig of thyme.
- Make ready 1 of handfull of fresh basil.
- Make ready of Salt.
- Make ready of Cooking oil.
- Make ready 1 of garlic clove.
- Make ready 1/2 of lemon juice.
Spoon remaining sauce over salmon and potatoes. Amazon's Choice for Salmon and Sweet Potato Dog Food. Diamond Naturals Skin & Coat Real Salmon and Potato Recipe Dry Dog Food with Protein, Superfoods, Probiotics and Essential Nutrients to Promote Healthy Skin and Coat. Sun-dried tomatoes are blended with fresh herbs, pine nuts, garlic, balsamic vinegar, red wine, olive oil and Parmesan.
Instructions to make Salmon/sweet potato/black lentil/sundried tom pesto/asparagus :
- Peel the sweet potato and cut it in small 1 cm cubes. Chop garlic, fresh thyme and mix with olive oil and smoked paprika. Cover potatoes with it. Roast it in oven 180 °C for 15 min until soft.
- Take scales of the salmon skin and dry it with kitchen roll. Heat up pan with little bit of oil. Heat up frying pan with the little bit of cooking oil. Place the salmon skin down on the pan and sear for 2 min. Place the pan with the salmon in preheated oven. Roast it for 20 min in 180 °C.
- Cut thick ends of asparagus or if it's small just peel the skin off from the ends. Bring water to boil in medium pot.
- In pot or pan mix lentils, sweet potatoes, pesto and chopped fresh basil. Heat all up on low heat. Finish with lemon juice.
- Blanch asparagus in boiling water..
- When everything ready serve.
This is fabulous on pasta, pizza and sandwiches. Enjoy a bit of summer all year round with these sundried tomato recipes, giving your bakes and pasta dishes a Try pasta instead of potatoes as a quick side-dish with chicken or steak. A super-simple pasta bake that uses sundried tomato pesto, paprika and two cheeses – Parmesan and goat's cheese. Lentil & Sweet Potato Salad. goop. Add the lentils and four cups of cold water.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food salmon/sweet potato/black lentil/sundried tom pesto/asparagus recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.