Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, bell pepper and ground beef barley soup. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Bell Pepper and Ground Beef Barley Soup is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Bell Pepper and Ground Beef Barley Soup is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have bell pepper and ground beef barley soup using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Bell Pepper and Ground Beef Barley Soup :
- Make ready 1 lb of ground beef.
- Get 3 of bell peppers: red, yellow, & orange.
- Take 1/2 cup of barley.
- Get 1 tbsp of parsley.
- Prepare 1 of large onion.
- Get 1 can (8 oz) of stewed tomatoes.
- Make ready 1 tsp of rosemary.
- Prepare 48 oz of beef broth.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Steps to make Bell Pepper and Ground Beef Barley Soup :
- Brown the ground beef in a frying pan with olive oil. Meat should be in small pieces..
- Cut the bell peppers and onion into 1 inch pieces..
- Add the bell peppers, barley, beef broth, ground beef, stewed tomatoes, rosemary, and parsley into a large pot. Place the pot onto the stove and bring all ingredients to a boil then turn down the heat, cover, and simmer until done. How long you cook it depends on how well done you like your vegetables. I cook it for 30 minutes because I like crispy vegetables..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food bell pepper and ground beef barley soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.