Taco Tuesday never tasted so good! #crockpot #slowcooker #chicken #mexican. This recipe is slightly adapted from my popular Slow Cooker Shredded Chicken Tacos. The addition of green chiles and queso steps it up a notch and was a nice change.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, slow cooker queso chicken tacos. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Slow cooker queso chicken tacos is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Slow cooker queso chicken tacos is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have slow cooker queso chicken tacos using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Slow cooker queso chicken tacos :
- Get 2 pounds of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Get 1 (1 oz) of package taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 (10 oz) of can Rotel diced tomatoes and green chiles.
- Get 1-1/2 cups of Mexican cheese dip (refrigerated or jarred).
Shredded chicken with queso, inside a flour tortillas with all the toppings you love. These queso chicken tacos are so easy and full of creamy queso flavor. Taco night that comes together in the slow cooker and makes dinner super easy and stress-free. This recipe for slow cooker queso chicken tacos is a simple dinner recipe that you need to keep in.
Steps to make Slow cooker queso chicken tacos :
- Place chicken in a 6-qt slow cooker. Sprinkle with taco seasoning and top with tomatoes. Cover and cook on LOW for 4 to 6 hours. Remove chicken from slow cooker and shred with two forks. Return chicken to slow cooker and stir in cheese dip. Serve with tortillas or hard taco shells and favorite taco toppings..
- Ninja foodie/ instant pot – add all ingredients and 1 cup water cook on hi for 15-20 if using frozen chicken, if its a freezer meal cook for 30 mins. Quick release shred up the chicken add back to pot drain some of the water add in your cheese and mix,done.(pics are a freezer meal).
- This is the cheese I used, get a good quality its where the flavor is going to come from. I used half the jar gave it a nice kick of heat..
- How to make in a freezer meal, follow me on Instagram. youtu.be/DLQHvKtmZK4.
Add chicken in single layer to the slow cooker. Sprinkle chicken evenly with taco seasoning. Add in the Rotel, green chiles and chicken broth. Remove excess liquid from the slow cooker leaving just a little behind. Slow Cooker Queso Chicken Tacos – This is such a easy crockpot chicken recipe that all you have to do is dump in the ingredients.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food slow cooker queso chicken tacos recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.