However, for those who don't always have a ready-made salsa at home, it might not be that easy. That's why I'm making this recipe using some leftover rotisserie chicken and Herdez Tomatillo Verde Cooking Salsa. Having two of the main ingredients already prepared, this.
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, salsa chicken enchiladas my way. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Salsa chicken enchiladas my way is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Salsa chicken enchiladas my way is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook salsa chicken enchiladas my way using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Salsa chicken enchiladas my way :
- Get 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Make ready 1/2 block of cream cheese softened.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mild salsa.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of red enchilada sauce.
- Make ready 1 (4 oz) of can diced green chiles.
- Make ready 4 cups of taco cheese blend.
- Prepare 1 pack of McCormick fajita seasoning mix.
- Prepare of salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Get of Vegetable or olive oil.
- Make ready 4 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 11/2 cups of mild verda salsa.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of green enchilada sauce.
- Get 1/2 cup of corn (optional).
- Take 1/2 cup of black beans rinsed and drained (optional).
- Take 14 of mission flour tortillas soft taco size.
- Make ready of Dried Cilantro.
- Get of Extra Sour cream or salsa for topping.
Quick and easy stacked chicken enchiladas with salsa verde and Mexican cheeses. Authentic Mexican chicken enchiladas that can be thrown together in a snap! We are in full-on organization mode in our home getting rid of a ridiculous amount. Chicken enchiladas are the perfect Friday night meal – it's a quick and easy dish and a fun favourite for the weekend.
Instructions to make Salsa chicken enchiladas my way :
- Pre heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Coat chicken in a little oil and coat in fajita seasoning, little salt, pepper and garlic powder and bake or air fry till done and dice up.
- Heat and lightly brown each tortilla in a dry hot skillet for 10 to 15 seconds on each side and stack and wrap up in foil.
- Spray two 13×9 inch baking dishes with cooking oil and add 1/2 cup salsa verda to the bottom of eash dish.
- Mix 1/2 cup sour cream, 1/2 cup salsa, 1/2 cup red enchilada sauce, 1/2 block cream cheese and green chiles..
- Mix in chicken and 1 cup of cheese. At this time if you want add in black beans and corn.
- Fill tortillas with filling about 1/3 cup filling and roll up and.
- Place seem side down and mix 1/2 cup of salsa verda and 1/2 cup green enchilada sauce and pour on top and spread out and sprinkle on 1 1/2 cups of cheese on each dish lightly sprinkle on cilantro.
- Bake uncovered for 35 minutes.
- Top with sour cream and a little salsa if wanted and enjoy !.
We earn a commission for products purchased through some links in this article. An Easy Salsa Shredded Chicken recipe for your Instant Pot or electric pressure cooker to add to tacos, salads, enchiladas and more. I've been making shredded salsa chicken in my slow cooker forever, sometimes with chicken breasts and other times with thighs. It's my go-to when I want easy. Chicken seasoned with taco seasoning and topped with salsa, then baked.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food salsa chicken enchiladas my way recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.