These easy honey garlic pork chops are coated in a sweet and savory sauce, then cooked in the slow cooker until tender and succulent. The perfect easy meal for a busy day! I don't know about you guys, but when I find a solid recipe for pork chops, I'm all over it!
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, honey garlic pork chops. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Honey Garlic Pork Chops is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Honey Garlic Pork Chops is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have honey garlic pork chops using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Honey Garlic Pork Chops :
- Take of Salt to taste.
- Get of Ground black pepper to taste.
- Get of cider vinegar.
- Take of garlic powder.
- Make ready of water.
- Make ready of olive oil.
- Take of garlic cloves.
- Take of pork chops, bone in.
- Prepare of butter.
- Get of honey.
Pork chops alone are amazing…but once you add those delicious flavors, it gets even better! We're calling for bone-in pork chops here, which I think taste better and have a better texture than boneless chops. As the chops rest, you'll prepare the pan sauce (aka the part of this recipe that will have you returning to it over and over again). You'll add a simple mix of honey, garlic, apple cider.
Instructions to make Honey Garlic Pork Chops :
- Season the pork chops with salt, pepper and the garlic powder a 2-4 hours before cooking. Store in the fridge until needed..
- Heat the olive oil over medium heat until sizzling. Fry the pork chops on each side for 4-5 minutes or until fully cooked through. Transfer to a plate..
- Using the same pan, add the butter and melt scraping any of the stuck bits at the bottom. Add the garlic and fry until fragrant (about 30 seconds)..
- Add the water, honey and vinegar. Increase the heat to medium-heat continue to cook the sauce until it thickens (about 5 minutes). Stir occasionally..
- Add the pork chops back to the pan and coat evenly on each side with the sauce. Continue to cook for 2-3 minutes until the pork is slightly charred..
I am SO happy to have my friend Bet from Bet on Dinner with us again today! Bet always shares the yummiest and easiest recipes. Such an absolutely doable, delicious way to get healthy fast. Season the pork chops with salt and ground black pepper, on both sides of the pork. Mix all the ingredients in the Honey Garlic Sauce together.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food honey garlic pork chops recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.